PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

AsherDevine

Platinian
Sep 12, 2019
Philippines
Also I know that I was advised to not log-in during the Full Marks event that just ended, but I had to take care of my creatures and keep the relationship multiplier. So I did still play, but I didn't turn on any cheats while doing it. I also participated during the Full Marks event and landed on the 2nd rank, the 1st ranking was around 3-4 thousand in the lead after me so I don't know if he was cheating as well. But you can practically jump and reach that amount by just doing combos and using the multiplier. So I'm not sure if the devs let's that pass since it is possible without cheats. Maybe not as fast tho? considering how fast energy cost is in the game. My energy was around a thousand, and managed to get it down into around 3 hundred after the event. I was planning to shop during the Brilliant Bargains event again but after reading a bit here now i'm scared even if I kept doing it before and not gotten banned yet.

edbhjeihyef

Platinian
Dec 21, 2021
USA
would it be possible to make a private server or something like that so mod users won't be banned since you are not connected to the actual servers

eowang

Rookie
Mar 25, 2023
Italy
Could you add an option to make the game think it's February, October and December? It's the only way to activate the old side quests tied to a certain time of year

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic