PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

TristanGJ

Platinian
Jul 4, 2017
It might be, using string editing. For that, I use cheat engine on my PC with bluestacks as it's far easier to string edit with that compared to game guardian.

With string edititng, most of my experience is with temporarily unlocking outfits by changing the criteria for having it show, which tricks the game client into displaying the outfit, even if you don't have it unlocked.

As for TLSQs, I haven't had a chance to test it for myself yet as I have done all of them on my accounts. However I think that if you could find the string name of a TLSQ, you could replace the string of another TLSQ that is about to trigger (or use one of the TLSQs in the memory book) and it would give you your choice of TLSQ rather than the one the game was going to give you otherwise. However for this to work the string length must be the same in both cases (otherwise the game will crash after a few seconds), so you are limited by what you can replace.
How would I go about searching for a string name for a TLSQ? Or will the string name just be the same as the name of the TLSQ?

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
How would I go about searching for a string name for a TLSQ? Or will the string name just be the same as the name of the TLSQ?
To preface, I haven't tested these so I can't say for sure. However, taking a quick look with cheat engine I think that the names generally go as follows:

TLSQ#_NAME

For example TLSQ24_HeadKid is "Head Boys and Girls", TLSQ38_HalloweenCurse is "Secrets of Godric’s Hollow", TLSQ17_VDay is "Valentine's Day At Hogwarts" etc...

The # is the release order of a TLSQ and the name is the TLSQ code. You can fine both here in this guide. The number is in the release order tab and the TLSQ code is in the chapter triggers tab.

TristanGJ

Platinian
Jul 4, 2017
It might be, using string editing. For that, I use cheat engine on my PC with bluestacks as it's far easier to string edit with that compared to game guardian.

With string edititng, most of my experience is with temporarily unlocking outfits by changing the criteria for having it show, which tricks the game client into displaying the outfit, even if you don't have it unlocked.

As for TLSQs, I haven't had a chance to test it for myself yet as I have done all of them on my accounts. However I think that if you could find the string name of a TLSQ, you could replace the string of another TLSQ that is about to trigger (or use one of the TLSQs in the memory book) and it would give you your choice of TLSQ rather than the one the game was going to give you otherwise. However for this to work the string length must be the same in both cases (otherwise the game will crash after a few seconds), so you are limited by what you can replace.
Also, wondering if it could be possible to change the timer for the start of seasonal events as an alternative to finding the string value? For example, in Year 1, Howling Halloween is set to trigger in October right? And considering your previous post where you searched for double values, it showed up in seconds (86400), it should theoretically be possible to find the timer for the Howling Halloween event searching by seconds.

I've tried to find the 2 values by calculating the seconds it takes from today till 1st of October, but too many results show up. Any idea on how to potentially narrow it down further and if it's even feasible?

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Also, wondering if it could be possible to change the timer for the start of seasonal events as an alternative to finding the string value? For example, in Year 1, Howling Halloween is set to trigger in October right? And considering your previous post where you searched for double values, it showed up in seconds (86400), it should theoretically be possible to find the timer for the Howling Halloween event searching by seconds.

I've tried to find the 2 values by calculating the seconds it takes from today till 1st of October, but too many results show up. Any idea on how to potentially narrow it down further and if it's even feasible?
Unfortunately from what I've seen the events in the game aren't stored with timers. They have the start date stored in unix time (This uses 1970 January 1 as a start point and counts from there) and the game knows to trigger the event once that date and time is reached.

It's how dataminers are able to know exactly which events are next, as this data is usually included in the updates ahead of time.

Taher01

Platinian
Jul 29, 2019
Bharuch
Will my previous facebook account can get connect on which I am long ahead of story. It's not working even I had uninstalled Facebook apk. Please do read this

Sasha Schramm

Rookie
Nov 14, 2023
Infelizmente, pelo que vi, os eventos do jogo não são armazenados com cronômetros. Eles têm a data de início armazenada em horário unix (isso usa 1º de janeiro de 1970 como ponto de início e conta a partir daí) e o jogo sabe como acionar o evento assim que essa data e hora forem atingidas.

É assim que os dataminers conseguem saber exatamente quais eventos serão os próximos, já que esses dados geralmente são incluídos nas atualizações com antecedência.
[/CITAR]
N /não consigo ter o meu jogo antigo de volta, não conecta mais com o Facebook,nem o novo que eu baixei consigo conectar,e para piorar, não dá para comprar energia 🤦

MuggleMagic

Platinian
Jan 10, 2023
Switzerland
I screwed myself. I was on the latest version and needed to uninstall. I m uninstalled the latest then went back to 5.2.2 to relogin to Facebook, but didn't realize my character had an outfit on that wasn't available yet in that version so the game errors out when loading the save. Now I have no way to continue playing.

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
I screwed myself. I was on the latest version and needed to uninstall. I m uninstalled the latest then went back to 5.2.2 to relogin to Facebook, but didn't realize my character had an outfit on that wasn't available yet in that version so the game errors out when loading the save. Now I have no way to continue playing.
I think it's been posted earlier but I've had no way to test it yet, there's another method of logging in with facebook without using an older version.

You have to install the facebook app and log into that. You then install the unsigned version of the apk (requires a rooted device). This should allow you to log in with a facebook account without a black screen and without needing to install 5.2.2.

Chestershire

Rookie
Feb 6, 2020
Moscow
Hello! I would greatly appreciate if u could tell me on what aspects of the game should I be super carefull when playing? I got banned several years back and now I want to return and try to play for the plot. I just don't wanna get yeeted fast and furious out of the game again cause of cheating lmao, so what should i NOT do? What events are prohibited for cheating folks? I did search this thread with the word "ban" but i would be super thankfull if anyone could tell me the info that's still relevant <33

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Hello! I would greatly appreciate if u could tell me on what aspects of the game should I be super carefull when playing? I got banned several years back and now I want to return and try to play for the plot. I just don't wanna get yeeted fast and furious out of the game again cause of cheating lmao, so what should i NOT do? What events are prohibited for cheating folks? I did search this thread with the word "ban" but i would be super thankfull if anyone could tell me the info that's still relevant <33
Don't log in during Full Marks at all, as you are automatically sorted into a group when you log in.

During House Pride you can log in, but don't gain any house points or else you will be sorted into a group.

During group activities if one person in a group is reported all people in the group are checked. That is why you should avoid getting sorted into a group.

Reactions: Chestershire

8Ásur8

Platinian
Jul 6, 2023
Venezuela
Hay una forma de comprar las ropas que aparecen para comprar con dinero real usando el hack? O es algo que no se puede modificar para poder comprar?

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic