PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Feb 29, 2024
For Creature Expedition Error, I'm just repeating from fellow gamers on a few pages before this and it worked well for me.

Precondition: You have already linked to a fb acc.

Steps:
1 - Uninstall current mod.
(Steps 2-6 are necessary if you wore a set of clothes that hasn't been encrypted in version 5.2.2, otherwise just skip it)
2 - Install vanilla version (just skip to step 4 for people who already have had logged-in in their vanilla ver. in another device)
3 - As usual, reload your saves at the Character Creation window (if it doesn't work, try log in with the fb app)
4 - Change your clothes and hair to a standard House robes and the original style of hair.
5 - Change location in-game and save.
6 - Uninstall vanilla version.
7 - Install mod version 5.2.2 (it's on the 1st page of this thread)
8 - Run the game (there's a pop up window that will urge you to update, just click Later. If the game doesn't let you to proceed, PERHAPS it's because your game id is still the id you've already used, it has to be a new id. Although it's not proven that this is the cause, if you ever encounter this, just clear the game data through your phone's Settings)
9 - You'll arrive at the Character Creation window, go straight to the Lock icon on the left side of your screen. Linked to fb (uninstall the fb app from your device)
10 - After done reloading your saves, close the game.
11 - Install the current version of the mod (do not uninstall your old game, replace-install as usual)
12 - Run the game.

I did these steps before and it worked. If it doesn't, well...the same for people who haven't linked their acc yet, just wait for the bug to resolve itself (either waiting for a new update or wait till the event ends).
whenever i download the v5.2.2. it told me to update if i want to continue so i'm unable log into a fb account. is there a way?

Lamoza22

Awesome Active Platinian
May 2, 2018
Bulgaria
Does anyone know why I can't link my FB account to the game anymore ?
It depends on what you use, a computer or a phone
On my old phone Huawei P20 light,If i want to use Facebook to connect my account,I have to install the Facebook application,which is strange,but it's not the same for every phone,for computer,you can read here in the topic

Cyephire

Platinian
May 6, 2020
Florida
I keep getting a bug error. I click update and when its done I click open but the game keeps crashing to android main screen. I'm scared of unistalling an it take all of my progress away. I'm using signed version since I'm not rooted an can't root the android. Anyway to fix? Haven't played any mobile since October last year. So need the update.

Attachments

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
I keep getting a bug error. I click update and when its done I click open but the game keeps crashing to android main screen. I'm scared of unistalling an it take all of my progress away. I'm using signed version since I'm not rooted an can't root the android. Anyway to fix? Haven't played any mobile since October last year. So need the update.
When you say that you "click update" do you mean that you are installing the play store version on top of the modded version? Because that will cause problems.

If you want to update the modded version you have to download the newest version (5.7.1 at the time of posting this) from page 1 of this thread and install it over your outdated version.

Your save file should be fine as it is linked to your device ID and not stored locally.

Cyephire

Platinian
May 6, 2020
Florida
When you say that you "click update" do you mean that you are installing the play store version on top of the modded version? Because that will cause problems.

If you want to update the modded version you have to download the newest version (5.7.1 at the time of posting this) from page 1 of this thread and install it over your outdated version.

Your save file should be fine as it is linked to your device ID and not stored locally.
I'm not using the play store version been using platinmods version after I found this site which was sometime last year or two. I know the basic info when using play store to delete that to use the cheated version learned all that last year. So not sure why the app updates up crashes the game when trying to enter the game. Also will mention it was crashing when I did try getting on but I figured that would been bc it needed a update which is where I'm at now. So I can delete the platinmods version without losing any progress and reinstall it to see if that will fix the problem? I think I got off android around October. I know I was doing Halloween event, had to take a break from it.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic