PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Diane105

Rookie
Feb 26, 2024
It’s a pity that they removed the purchase of energy, it was easier to buy something, and buy something for the carnival so that there were more tickets, but at the same time I’m glad for the update. It’s just customary when there is a “purchase of energy” and you can do it all calmly. But the main thing is that I calmly updated the game

waffleman333333

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
It’s a pity that they removed the purchase of energy, it was easier to buy something, and buy something for the carnival so that there were more tickets, but at the same time I’m glad for the update. It’s just customary when there is a “purchase of energy” and you can do it all calmly. But the main thing is that I calmly updated the game
I recently discovered that you can still purchase energy. Open the store with the gem/coin cheat disabled and attempt to buy some energy. If you don't actually have enough gems, that's fine - just close the window that pops up saying you don't have enough. Then, close the store, enable the cheat, and reopen the store. You should be able to purchase energy. You'll still get a popup saying you have an insufficient number of gems, but the energy will still be added to your account. You'll have to redo this any time you quit and reopen the app, as far as I can tell, but it's an easy process at least.

And, as I keep reminding people, DO NOT EXCEED 600 ENERGY AT ANY GIVEN TIME. You can use this cheat to buy energy whenever you like, but you need to keep it under 600 energy no matter what. If you go above 600, even through totally legit and vanilla methods, there is an increased risk that a silent flag may be triggered on your account. That flag causes Jam City to investigate you. As soon as they see all of those false purchases or any other noteworthy discrepancies on your account, you are almost certainly getting banned.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic