PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

MarCons

Rookie
Jun 14, 2022
México
Hello, probably you guys are tired of these comments, but I really need help with the game.
Now it turns out that I can't play unless the mod is turned off, neither energy, coins, or gems work.
I just want to know if you are looking for a solution, or if you have to wait until the next update, I just want an answer.

Reactions: YunusEmrah

Jaimee330

Platinian
Feb 13, 2022
Los Angeles
Remember your magizoology only goes up when interacting with NON maxed animals. (Or assignments)
Yeah I had 2 new animals that I was bonding and feeding for points.. but now I guess it doesn't matter I found out today I just got banned.. I didn't even have the mods on anymore after this update but they still found out.. :( I was almost at year seven!! I'm not restarting this. It takes way too much time. It was fun while it lasted

Mernish

Platinian
Jun 11, 2022
Redruth
Hello, probably you guys are tired of these comments, but I really need help with the game.
Now it turns out that I can't play unless the mod is turned off, neither energy, coins, or gems work.
I just want to know if you are looking for a solution, or if you have to wait until the next update, I just want an answer.
Jamcity fixed the loophole modders use to give us unlimited gems and coins so the mod doesn't work if you have it enabled. G-Bo is working to try and find a way around it I think. It's very frustrating I know by we just have to be patient and hope they can find a way.

Ash@2021

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
United States
Yeah I had 2 new animals that I was bonding and feeding for points.. but now I guess it doesn't matter I found out today I just got banned.. I didn't even have the mods on anymore after this update but they still found out.. :( I was almost at year seven!! I'm not restarting this. It takes way too much time. It was fun while it lasted
I am sorry that happened to you. Must be frustrating :(
Can you tell me the reason they may have found out about you? Did you participate in FM or House pride? Or were you too high on energy?

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic