PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

schuyler-mon

Rookie
Dec 23, 2021
US
You can't play fullmarks event with currency hack again after the update on V4.4.0 if i'm not mistaken, the only way to play fullmarks event is by not activate the currency hack

To enter the game you need to turn off all of the hack before you fully login to the game, you can only turn on the mods when you're already inside the game
You can't play fullmarks event with currency hack again after the update on V4.4.0 if i'm not mistaken, the only way to play fullmarks event is by not activate the currency hack

To enter the game you need to turn off all of the hack before you fully login to the game, you can only turn on the mods when you're already inside the game
Oh, I see. Thanks so much for the answer!(:

senmurv

Rookie
Aug 27, 2022
Slovenia
I had problems getting this to run until I did this:

• downloaded original game from google play, installed, created character, got through all the beginning dialogue, menus and stuff.
  • uninstalled original game
  • installed modded apk

keep the cheats off most of the time and especially in events menus like Full Marks, always makes it crash

only turn on a cheat right before you need it for something and off right after

the cheat menu will sometimes disappear, if so, exit game and restart

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic