PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
I just got 3 christmas sq, in one day, just finished one and other appeared
does anyone have that
I'm at the last chapter of A Very Weasley Christmas TLSQ right now. They don't give me any grace period. After completing The Christmas Holiday TLSQ, I was immediately getting bombarded by a new one. Good thing I don't need to mind about my energy spending. We still have time until 21 December to finish all Christmas TLSQs. At least, I need to finish this one before FM going live tonight and get my nice hibernation from the game.

May 27, 2021
Malaysia
I'm at the last chapter of A Very Weasley Christmas TLSQ right now. They don't give me any grace period. After completing The Christmas Holiday TLSQ, I was immediately getting bombarded by a new one. Good thing I don't need to mind about my energy spending. We still have time until 21 December to finish all Christmas TLSQs. At least, I need to finish this one before FM going live tonight and get my nice hibernation from the game.
They triggered all the Christmas TLSQ all at once. Kinda tires me a little bit.

HoangTrang

Platinian
May 16, 2018
Ha Noi
I got The Christmas Holiday then A Very Weasley Christmas and then The Gift Of Gratitude
I don't know if there will be more after I finish this one

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
I tried with new update but the ban didn't even go away
Oh boy, did you not link your account to Facebook before you got banned? I learned from some people that got banned in the past, they were able to start over on the same device by simply clearing their data game, re-install the game and play a new one. I have yet tested this claim, but I assume if you link your account to a Facebook acc, then your game saves will be recorded by Facebook from then on. So, when you clear your game data, that means you delete your saves from Facebook, not from your device and then can you start a new one. Also, the majority of us use the signed APK, the game's code registered with our device, so we need to direct that to a Facebook acc rather than our device. If it doesn't work, try using a virtual space such as Parallel Space and install your game there or if your smartphone has a second space feature, utilize that.

Ruri yeager

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 19, 2021
Harry potter Hogwarts mystery
Oh boy, did you not link your account to Facebook before you got banned? I learned from some people that got banned in the past, they were able to start over on the same device by simply clearing their data game, re-install the game and play a new one. I have yet tested this claim, but I assume if you link your account to a Facebook acc, then your game saves will be recorded by Facebook from then on. So, when you clear your game data, that means you delete your saves from Facebook, not from your device and then can you start a new one. Also, the majority of us use the signed APK, the game's code registered with our device, so we need to direct that to a Facebook acc rather than our device. If it doesn't work, try using a virtual space such as Parallel Space and install your game there or if your smartphone has a second space feature, utilize that.
No, I have never logged into Facebook the game. If I do not log into Facebook, I will not be able to restart the game?

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic