PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.5 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
Oh my god it worked! Thank you very much ! Now do I log in to Facebook, so that if I get banned again, will I be able to play again?
Yes, link your account to Facebook. Remember to uninstall Facebook app from your device so you will be directed to your browser to finish your business. If, in some other time, you got banned, just clear your data game, re-link your account to the Facebook acc you've used for your previous banned account then replace the old save with a new save.

Ruri yeager

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 19, 2021
Harry potter Hogwarts mystery
Yes, link your account to Facebook. Remember to uninstall Facebook app from your device so you will be directed to your browser to finish your business. If, in some other time, you got banned, just clear your data game, re-link your account to the Facebook acc you've used for your previous banned account then replace the old save with a new save.
You mean that if I get banned again, I clear my game data, and then when I log in again, I re-link my Facebook account that was present when they gave me a ban, so I link it again when I restart a game again?

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
You mean that if I get banned again, I clear my game data, and then when I log in again, I re-link my Facebook account that was present when they gave me a ban, so I link it again when I restart a game again?
Yes. You can use one Facebook account indefinitely for saving your progress. If you want to start over then clear your game data from your device, re-link to Facebook again, rewrite the old save data with a new established character and done.

Jaeheryx

Rookie
Nov 23, 2019
Philippines
Screenshot_20221204_123310_com.tinyco.potter.jpg

Is this normal? I just logged in the game and when I viewed FM there's only three of us in the group. I'm afraid I'll get banned if I try to gain points.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic