PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

You mean that if I get banned again, I clear my game data, and then when I log in again, I re-link my Facebook account that was present when they gave me a ban, so I link it again when I restart a game again?
Yes. You can use one Facebook account indefinitely for saving your progress. If you want to start over then clear your game data from your device, re-link to Facebook again, rewrite the old save data with a new established character and done.

Screenshot_20221204_123310_com.tinyco.potter.jpg

Is this normal? I just logged in the game and when I viewed FM there's only three of us in the group. I'm afraid I'll get banned if I try to gain points.

Anyone know how to clone it so I can have the modded version and the one from Google play. Tired of the crashing figured I could try to play the regular version and use the modded version to skip the waiting or things. I use to use app cloner but it seems that doesn't work anymore.

Hello guys I want to ask, I accidentally reported a player with an offensive name at the FM event, but I'm currently using the official apk, am I safe?

sorry for bad english

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic
Back
Top Bottom