PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 6.0.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Vous recherchez votre montant actuel sous forme de dword. Ensuite, vous gagnez/dépensez des livres, puis recherchez le nouveau numéro. Après 2 ou 3 recherches, vous devriez avoir le résultat. La valeur est cryptée, modifiez donc à la fois le numéro et la valeur cryptée.

En supposant que vous connaissez GG, cela devrait suffire. Si vous avez besoin d'un guide visuel, je pourrais enregistrer une vidéo à un moment donné.
i'd like one.

j'ai essayé mes deux comptes Facebook lorsque j'ai téléchargé la version 5.2.2. celui qui a lié HM n'avait tout simplement aucune donnée enregistrée. la dernière fois que j'ai lié et enregistré mes données, c'était il y a deux ans, peut-être qu'il y a une limite de temps pendant laquelle il n'est pas utilisé, je ne sais pas
maintenant, je vais juste attendre que le bug soit corrigé, car l'erreur apparaît immédiatement après le chargement et je ne peux même pas suivre le guide du lien Facebook, ce qui signifie que je ne peux même pas jouer sur BlueStacks😫
jef yoy read what's written when you're using Facebook as a backup you'll sée that you didn't play during thé last 90 days it'll be deleted.

Hi, your mod always worked super well for me. But I cannot log in to facebook anymore. I have facebook uninstalled. But when I try to log in, I get a black screen until it fails.

So I tried to install the old version like your post said, it worked, I was able to log in, so I updated the app after logging in. But it log me out and tell me to log in again. (which still doesn't work on that version)

What am I doing wrong ?

Hi, your mod always worked super well for me. But I cannot log in to facebook anymore. I have facebook uninstalled. But when I try to log in, I get a black screen until it fails.

So I tried to install the old version like your post said, it worked, I was able to log in, so I updated the app after logging in. But it log me out and tell me to log in again. (which still doesn't work on that version)

What am I doing wrong ?
Try the instructions in this guide, and don't skip any steps:

image_2024-09-21_171733743.png

I always got stuck at character selection after i connect my facebook, i'm using LDPlayer 9 to play the game

View attachment 668618

Je suis toujours bloqué lors de la sélection des personnages après avoir connecté mon Facebook, j'utilise LDPlayer 9 pour jouer au jeu
Avez-vous effacé les données du jeu et le stockage du jeu ?
View attachment 668618

Je suis toujours bloqué lors de la sélection des personnages après avoir connecté mon Facebook, j'utilise LDPlayer 9 pour jouer au jeu
Essayez d'effacer à la fois le stockage du jeu et celui du datà
jeu.

I've done it multiple times but still not working, seems like i can't play it on LDPlayer9
Emulators are always going to be slightly less stable than native hardware. I recommend getting a cheap Samsung or Google Pixel tablet that meets the minimum specs for the game and using that to play the modded game. That way, you can have the vanilla game installed on your main phone or device and quickly switch between the two whenever you encounter a bug in the mod.

Emulators are always going to be slightly less stable than native hardware. I recommend getting a cheap Samsung or Google Pixel tablet that meets the minimum specs for the game and using that to play the modded game. That way, you can have the vanilla game installed on your main phone or device and quickly switch between the two whenever you encounter a bug in the mod.
I think it's very unstable now, because i remember a long time ago i can play this game LDP 9 nomrally, but now it's very unstable even for the vanilla version, i can't even pass the loading screen

Tags Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic
Back
Top Bottom