PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.2 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

EtherealLith

Platinian
Apr 29, 2023
UK
wdym you got banned for the update? maybe you logged in during full marks and someone got reported, JC usually then check everyone accounts in the group, even if you didn't participate. I think the only thing you can do is factory reset your phone to get a new ID and start from scratch, unfortunately
or maybe they clicked "upgrade" before installing the new update mod apk and went to app store which probably triggered ban?

kemafi8752

Platinian
Jul 16, 2022
here
I hope it works with notebooks even tho it days it dosent
It doesn't, but there is a workaround. They occasionally have Brilliant Bargains events where you can buy pages using gems (and the free gem purchase cheat). You can then convert the pages to books. The next such opportunity is on May 28 - 8 pm UTC to May 31 6:59 pm UTC .

Reactions: EtherealLith

EtherealLith

Platinian
Apr 29, 2023
UK
For Full Marks events, I usually ignore and NEVER OPEN until the last day, grouped with slackers that way.
I have a intransive question, but for how long you play the game?
I don't play for that long but if you tell me how much you play this and know this info, may be useful to me, to know how much full marks events you encountered, which also means you have a profound understanding of how it works without getting banned. I had only so far 2 full marks and in both, i won the prize and escaped the ban hammer. Also i never seen any cheaters in my teams either on House Pride and FM. Literally feels more like bots to me sometimes that are on year 1 (I'm Y5). House Pride had a big cheating on Slytherin, (i'm not slytherin), and i'm pretty sure because they were always going too fast. I still finished this without ban hammer. Thankfully and #1st. I've been lucky enough to not encounter cheaters on my house or my groups but doesn't mean it can't happen in future and some getting reported and eventually my hardwork account may be gone. So i'm thinking, should i not log in at all at FM and HP in future, or should i just do it at the end? Do you really not get placed in a group if you don't log in? I have so much questions.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic