PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Any idea when the next "online" event is?
Not yet. The next 3 events are a crests, Club Constellation, and then another crests up to the 27th. The Hogwarts Beyond / Year 8 update is coming then. I doubt there'll be an online event at realese, so it should be safe for at least a few more days after that.

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Really becuase as I was playing through year 4 TSLQ's triggered far more frequently than every 24 hours.
The 24 hour cooldown applies to most TLSQs, but there are some exceptions (Mostly the ones in earlier years). I know that the year 2 and earlier year 3 TLSQs don't have the cooldown.

Also, server side triggered TLSQs don't have a cooldown and trigger instantly. Those are probably the year 4 ones that you have been doing, as JC have been retriggering a lot of the TLSQs recently.

Extra_Sparkles

Platinian
Feb 17, 2021
Usa
The 24 hour cooldown applies to most TLSQs, but there are some exceptions (Mostly the ones in earlier years). I know that the year 2 and earlier year 3 TLSQs don't have the cooldown.

Also, server side triggered TLSQs don't have a cooldown and trigger instantly. Those are probably the year 4 ones that you have been doing, as JC have been retriggering a lot of the TLSQs recently.
Cool thanks for that thought I had broken something.

Malicious05

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 20, 2023
Southampton

I think its for every tlsq now, I didnt get the meet the malfoys one or any of the story ones until year 4, and then I had to wait again 😂

Malicious05

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 20, 2023
Southampton
Not yet. The next 3 events are a crests, Club Constellation, and then another crests up to the 27th. The Hogwarts Beyond / Year 8 update is coming then. I doubt there'll be an online event at realese, so it should be safe for at least a few more days after that.
Thats good, im not going to do any online events now, im just hoping there arnt good outfits

Extra_Sparkles

Platinian
Feb 17, 2021
Usa
I've never tried, but it I think it might be possible. It's worth noting that I play mostly on my pc (bluestacks emulator), and that game guardian is a mobile memory editor. Game guardian is great for games like this because you can easily search for specific (numerical) values, and also bypass the encryption the game uses.

However, as I'm on PC, I can also use cheat engine which isn't as easy to use to bypass encryption, but is far better for string editing (which I think would be to way to unlock achievements, if it was possible).

I've used cheat engine to "add" cosmetics to my character. It's possible to temporarily unlock items by changing the criteria for it to show up. For example, I can search for the string ownsComponent("o_Female_VampireInspiredAOutfit_FULL") or ownsComponent("c_male_SiriusBlackHair_skin"), and change all those strings to not(ownsComponent("o_Female_VampireInsAOutfit_FULL")) or not(ownsComponent("c_male_SiriusHair_skin")). By adding not() around it, and deleting 5 letters to keep the string the same length, the client is tricked into temporarily displaying the items as if you own them. The client does reset after you exit and reenter the game, but you keep the items equiped.

In the past, I also tried looking for the seasonal TLSQs. I did find some strings relating to triggering the start of the quests, but I never attempted to edit them as I was less expirenced at the time. It might be possible to "trick" the client in the same way to unlock achievements.
Could you give us a guide on how you would use cheat engine to do this I'm not really experienced with it at all, but I have been meaning to try and get some of the outfits I missed from some of the dating TSLQs

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic