PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Thank you so much. In future fm how much of a risk is there to logging in like 5 minutes before the event ends to get the reward.
I've logged in around 6-7 times during the last 10 mins of a FM so that I could rush a reward. That was mainly in the earlier years and I'm still not banned yet. I'm in year 8 now so probably won't risk my account anymore, especially as the rewards are rarely worth it now.

Malicious05

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 20, 2023
Southampton
Where do you guys find out when/what events are coming up? And what are the ones you should avoid?
On reddit is where we find out what events are gonna happen as they have a dataminer. You should only avoid full marks and house pride as thats against real people. If someones reported JC will check everyone and you would get banned. Never play during full marks but you can play during house pride but dont earn any house points during it

Reactions: Reggiepenis

sixofclouds

Platinian
Jan 6, 2023
Indonesia
does anyone get "fail to connect to the server" notif when opening the game too? Idk if that means I'm banned or the server is just down and I just need to wait for a few hours

Malicious05

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 20, 2023
Southampton
thanks, I figured out the problem. but just in case how do I avoid getting banned?
Do not log in at all during full marks. If someone gets reported the whole group gets checked and you will get banned. You can play during house pride but make sure to not earn any house points otherwise you will get put in the group and it can end up in you getting banned is someone gets reported. Dont stack to much energy as ive seen people get banned for stacking to much. Keep your energy below 100 to be safe. If you really like an outfit during full marks, if you want to risk it, log in 5 minutes before the event ends. Also, use reddit to see what events are next. Finally, never contact JC, even if its a bug.

Reactions: sixofclouds
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic