This is the AMP version of this page.
If you want to load the real page instead, click this text.

PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

totogk

Rookie
Nov 20, 2023
Hi dear! I'm in year 6 and it crashes every 5 minutes and forces shutdown. can you solve it or do you have any solution? Thank you

VirgiRC

Rookie
Sep 15, 2018
España
Thanks so much but i have a problem. When I could log in without a problem and link my account with Facebook but now the screen goes black if I try to do it without the application and with the app it gives me an error and I don't want to start from scratch

Reactions: Zeroshiki

MuggleMagic

Platinian
Jan 10, 2023
Switzerland
Well my account was banned. There was a way to get around ban and keep stats with a new character. Does anyone know how to do that? I can't find it in the topic now

Zeroshiki

Rookie
Feb 21, 2018
I'm having this exact same issue. I logged in just fine a few days ago, but now that I downloaded it again today it doesn't want to work.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic