PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Maganacarter

Platinian
Oct 9, 2023
I got this bug then. Back then, I have to wait for two versions updated before they fixed this bug. I played the vanilla version to get past this.
unfortuely due to another issue that the HM folks don't like us playing with mods- they have sort of made a bug where we can't log into our FB accounts in order to play a vanilla game without being forced to use the mod to log in. So i can't play the vanillia game at all at the moment.

Alex981

Rookie
Jul 25, 2018
World
I didn't really notice how many house points i got because i was hoping to finish the first season of quidditch this week, and lets say im around 150 ahead of 2nd place, how screwed i am?

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
I didn't really notice how many house points i got because i was hoping to finish the first season of quidditch this week, and lets say im around 150 ahead of 2nd place, how screwed i am?
In house pride, it's the other team that will probably report you (as it is the house with the most points that wins, not the individual person).

Normally, people would only be 100-200 points ahead if they had saved up house points ready for a house pride (i.e Dumbledore at the end of year 1,2,3 etc...). Fortunately for you there's a TLSQ on at the moment which gives a lot of house points, which means that it will probably look more natural for someone to be slightly further ahead if they have completed it.

To be safe, don't earn any more house points. While there is still a high-ish chance of a ban if the other teams get jealous, you might get "lucky" and 2nd place will catch up or another team will overtake you.

tanaproma

Platinian
Jul 20, 2018
nyc
In house pride, it's the other team that will probably report you (as it is the house with the most points that wins, not the individual person).

Normally, people would only be 100-200 points ahead if they had saved up house points ready for a house pride (i.e Dumbledore at the end of year 1,2,3 etc...). Fortunately for you there's a TLSQ on at the moment which gives a lot of house points, which means that it will probably look more natural for someone to be slightly further ahead if they have completed it.

To be safe, don't earn any more house points. While there is still a high-ish chance of a ban if the other teams get jealous, you might get "lucky" and 2nd place will catch up or another team will overtake you.
wow that almost sounds like house points is scarier than full marks.

Hafsya

Platinian
Jul 16, 2022
Indonesia
Hi, so I had a problem with the Facebook login like everyone in this 5.7.2 version and I tried to do the tutorial with 5.2.2 version but I can not install the older version that I downloaded from the first page. Did I do something wrong? I deleted the Facebook app, play a new game in the latest version, etc. But this problem persists. Thank you very much in advance. Screenshot_20240316_120836_Package installer.jpg

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
wow that almost sounds like house points is scarier than full marks.
Full marks is more "dangerous" due to the fact that you are automatically sorted and you can get caught off guard. But as far as which is the most likely to get you banned, house pride is a lot more likely if you get sorted. Due to the fact that teams are competing, sometimes opposing teams will just report for no other reason than it might cause some players to get banned and make it easier for them to win.

Alex981

Rookie
Jul 25, 2018
World

Thank you, woke up to this morning and my house is second place so I'm hopefully safe!

Reactions: Ac Ramires

AK00_

Platinian
Oct 4, 2023
Before I start the process of rooting my phone, can I link my game account (started palying the game on modded apk, never linked to facebook account) to facebook account by rooting my phone and then installing the unsingned apk since it allows facebook login and would the unsigned apk have the same account id or would it be different?

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Before I start the process of rooting my phone, can I link my game account (started palying the game on modded apk, never linked to facebook account) to facebook account by rooting my phone and then installing the unsingned apk since it allows facebook login and would the unsigned apk have the same account id or would it be different?
Based on previous experience, you should root your device after you do the 5.2.2 Facebook login trick. Not before. It didn't work for me at all on a rooted version of Bluestacks, I had to do a fresh install on a non-rooted version in order to make it work.

Thank you, woke up to this morning and my house is second place so I'm hopefully safe!
Don't worry, House Pride ends in ~6 hours from when this post goes up.

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
A warning for people wanting to play there is another house pride event for the next 3 days, just after the last one finished.

Judging by the fact that the "theming" for this month is house pride, I wouldn't be surprised if there was another one at some point this month.

Reactions: Ac Ramires
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic