PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Sana fayyaz

Platinian
Jun 27, 2020
Pakistan
Because it'll finish itself after the time provided (3 hours) is gone. You must wait.
Or earn all 5 stars (not only 1) NOW at it'll end automatically.
I can't like get the energy type thing to finish it. How can I earn 5 stars when that energy using thing is not showing?

ManuKuran

Platinian
Dec 2, 2021
EEUU
Why can't i complete the task? Why is this happening?
This error may be normal game bugs, There was one recently that affected anyone who went to the Muggle studies classroom, if after closing the app and trying to solve it, it was not solved, send a message to game support describing the problem (If you send a screenshot, hide the icon of the mod, so that you avoid banning)

serhiy1994

Platinian
Nov 29, 2021
Ukraine
I can't like get the energy type thing to finish it. How can I earn 5 stars when that energy using thing is not showing?
Ah sorry, I misunderstood a bit.
Try to close & lauch the game again. It'll force to reopen the quest, maybe there will be more objects shown.
Otherwise I'm afraid you can only wait for the entire time.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic