PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

K4sum1

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 21, 2021
Czech Republic
Does the Puzzling Potions event appear in this version? I'm also using this version but the event doesn't appear. The same as yesterday's Crest event, does not appear in this version.
It does not. I had the old version and the last event that appeared was clean sweep, that's why I already installed the new version.

Reactions: Videlicious

roostavo

Platinian
Dec 2, 2021
Braintree, England, United Kingdom
Still suffering from a bug - I had the tile price error when completing the new assignments. Game crashed and restarted.

Now, when I go to "Collect" on the assignments screen, it takes me to Moody in the Ministry, but there's no "!" icon to trigger completion of the assignment.

It means I can't progress the story. Just wondering if anyone thinks it's worth A} Waiting for the new update in case that fixes it; B} Restarting the game (and if so, will I be able to use gems to buy things in the store like clothes, etc); or C} Messaging Jam City support for answers while trying not to give away my Game ID?

Reactions: SerizawaTamao

K4sum1

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 21, 2021
Czech Republic
Still suffering from a bug - I had the tile price error when completing the new assignments. Game crashed and restarted.

Now, when I go to "Collect" on the assignments screen, it takes me to Moody in the Ministry, but there's no "!" icon to trigger completion of the assignment.

It means I can't progress the story. Just wondering if anyone thinks it's worth A} Waiting for the new update in case that fixes it; B} Restarting the game (and if so, will I be able to use gems to buy things in the store like clothes, etc); or C} Messaging Jam City support for answers while trying not to give away my Game ID?
DON'T ASK JC SUPPORT. Never ask them with mod installed. You will be 100% banned. Try to google if someone else has this problem, if it's original game fault and if there is some resolution. You can ask them via email (not via game support) without giving them your ID but in most cases they will ask for it. Because if it's not a global glitch they will need to enter your game and fix it manualy.

Reactions: alegr
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic