PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

PEllis04

Platinian
Jul 8, 2022
Texas
What am I doing wrong? I can't link my facebook account and if I try a new game, it locks up after I click the book in flourish and botts.

Valmort

Platinian
Jul 19, 2020
Zagreb
I got banned one one of my acc too jsut use another fb account to unlink(well i think nowadays it does act for new save but i dont wanna risk that so i just use other fb acc to have saved state) you dint mention did you got banned with linked account to fb because if its that then only connection to banned account is fb you linked it to previously and otherwise game should bother saying you are banned when you load it once its reinstalled unfortunately you will have to go from beginning(luckily i always had more than accounts to be save from having to restart all the way from beginning)

ChosynRogue96

Platinian
Jul 14, 2020
Lincoln, NE
Don't know where you got this idea from my man. I too got banned, and just immediately began playing with a brand new account on the same phone (may have reinstalled the app to stat a new account) and have had no issues.

Side note, but can someone confirm that the Gem Timeskip is working on the newest version of the app? There were some issues there for a while and I dont want to update and break it.
That's good for you but everytime I get banned and reinstall the app: it still says that I'm banned. Doesn't matter which profile I'm on.

SamCarterX206

Platinian
Mar 28, 2020
Taiwan
What am I doing wrong? I can't link my facebook account and if I try a new game, it locks up after I click the book in flourish and botts.
Acfording to the Hogswarts Mystery subreddit, it's a result of the new feature where you now only have to click once to finish an enery task, rather than say 3 time for a 3 energy task. Those books in Flourish and Botts are a 3 energy task so it probably looking for 3 taps rather than the one it takes now.

Videlicious

Platinian
Feb 13, 2022
Indonesia
It's not that easy, I got banned as well but i cant even reach the character editor, let alone the linking account.
I got it around by creating a second profilo on the phone but to this day I still can't reset ID
If you always get banned every time you reinstall the game, when the game is loading try to check your id on the top right, whether the id is the same or different. If the id is the same it means you are accessing your banned game account. And what phone are you using, is it Apple or Android? If you are using android, you can clear data in settings-apps-hogwarts mystery-select clear data and clear all data. After that loading the game and check the id on your top right whether the id is the same as your banned account id or not, if it's different it means you can play with a new account.

This often happens to me when using this mod on android, when i delete and reinstall the mod my account remains in the mod without having to log in again, so clearing all data it's easier to switch accounts without having to delete them.

Videlicious

Platinian
Feb 13, 2022
Indonesia
Acfording to the Hogswarts Mystery subreddit, it's a result of the new feature where you now only have to click once to finish an enery task, rather than say 3 time for a 3 energy task. Those books in Flourish and Botts are a 3 energy task so it probably looking for 3 taps rather than the one it takes now.

Too bad, now it's back to manual tap as before. RIP my finger 🫠

Reactions: Tarunmass

Tettone

Platinian
Mar 21, 2022
Italia
If you always get banned every time you reinstall the game, when the game is loading try to check your id on the top right, whether the id is the same or different. If the id is the same it means you are accessing your banned game account. And what phone are you using, is it Apple or Android? If you are using android, you can clear data in settings-apps-hogwarts mystery-select clear data and clear all data. After that loading the game and check the id on your top right whether the id is the same as your banned account id or not, if it's different it means you can play with a new account.

This often happens to me when using this mod on android, when i delete and reinstall the mod my account remains in the mod without having to log in again, so clearing all data it's easier to switch accounts without having to delete them.
I'm using an Android but everytime I clear all data the account ID remain but I'm using both clear cache and clear data app that gives me a warning but i always the same ID as before.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic