PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

VeXon132

Rookie
Jul 22, 2022
Chujowo12
Am I the only one getting an error message about Refresh tile prices/types not being the same? I couldn't play the game with the mod for a while because of this and I was hoping the new update would solve my issue 🥺
Turn off money hack when entering the game and turn it on only when you're buying something

pbeatts59

Platinian
Jul 18, 2022
UK
Trying to update this game, but cannot find the download for it. Lots of posts about the update, but I cannot see any download, anywhere.

Hafsya

Platinian
Jul 16, 2022
Indonesia
Hi, everyone. So apparently this problem persists even after update to 4.4.0. Please help 😭 I can Not proceed my class, I'm stuck in this ministry assignment. Thank you.

Hi. So I'm currently playing on Year 7 and I got stuck here. Basically the Ministry of Magic task requires me to go to Great Hall to Talk to Barnaby. But when I go to the Great Hall, the only prompt to click is Meal with a Friend. Which I can not go through since I'm have to finished my assignment first. But when I go back to the assignment, it cannot be clicked. And when I go back to the Great Hall to choose Talk to Barnaby, it keeps going to Meal with a Friend that I cannot do. I tried uninstalling the app, re-installed, unlink my Facebook account, restart the phone, but nothing worked. Any other features are working well, but I can not continue my assignment and proceed with the story. Please help, anyone? Many thanks in advance!

Reactions: SerizawaTamao
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic