PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Draxi7

Platinian
Jul 23, 2022
Poland
Hi everyone! I'm not sure where to ask this question, so maybe one of you can help me out?

So, when playing with the mod, can I normally contact JamCity support over an in-game bug I'm having, or will they know my game is hacked and ban me? The issue I'm having is that the next chapter in Quidditch Season 2 just won't trigger for me and if it doesn't, I will miss out on everything in S3 and S4. As far as I know the bug is quite common and not caused by the mod, regular users playing vanilla version are having this issue at random points in the Quidditch quest chain and the only fix that seemed to work for them was contacting support...

YuukiAino

Rookie
Oct 12, 2021
brasil
The game just not working for me. I tried open the game but the screen continues all black and than in a feel esconde, the game crash...
Could anyone help me ?

SamCarterX206

Platinian
Mar 28, 2020
Taiwan
Hi everyone! I'm not sure where to ask this question, so maybe one of you can help me out?

So, when playing with the mod, can I normally contact JamCity support over an in-game bug I'm having, or will they know my game is hacked and ban me? The issue I'm having is that the next chapter in Quidditch Season 2 just won't trigger for me and if it doesn't, I will miss out on everything in S3 and S4. As far as I know the bug is quite common and not caused by the mod, regular users playing vanilla version are having this issue at random points in the Quidditch quest chain and the only fix that seemed to work for them was contacting support...
Which chapter of Quidditch Season 2 are you on? Just like in the first season of Quidditch, chapters 9 and 12 are TLSQ (time limited special quests). So if you have any TLSQ ongoing you'll need to finish that one first before the Quidditch one will trigger.

K4sum1

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 21, 2021
Czech Republic

You 100% CANNOT ask anything on support with the modded version.

Reactions: alegr and ma.ni.

Draxi7

Platinian
Jul 23, 2022
Poland
Which chapter of Quidditch Season 2 are you on? Just like in the first season of Quidditch, chapters 9 and 12 are TLSQ (time limited special quests). So if you have any TLSQ ongoing you'll need to finish that one first before the Quidditch one will trigger.
Yes, it's chapter 9 where I'm supposed to meet Rath at the Courtyard. But no other side quest chain is active at the moment, still nothing :/

Dismay Sia

Platinian
Jul 22, 2022
Maine
I haven't got quidich yet for season 2 and no timed things either just hasn't worked for me didn't realize there was until I read that that sucks

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic