PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Jaimee330

Platinian
Feb 13, 2022
Los Angeles
Has anyone made it past year 7? Does the game continue after you get to year 7, does it do a free play after you beat it? Just Asking because I was in year 6 on the second to last chapter before I got banned and now I'm starting completely over. I want to know if it's worth starting over for.

K4sum1

Awesome Active Platinian
Jan 21, 2021
Czech Republic
Has anyone made it past year 7? Does the game continue after you get to year 7, does it do a free play after you beat it? Just Asking because I was in year 6 on the second to last chapter before I got banned and now I'm starting completely over. I want to know if it's worth starting over for.
New chapters of year 7 are still being released.

Reactions: Jaimee330

Zerowing

Rookie
Sep 3, 2021
Home
Hi I was wondering if anyone had this pop up. Hitting the x or help tries to send a email and OK just reset the game and it pops up again.
Screenshot_20220907-002646_Hogwarts Mystery_resized.jpg

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic