PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Lisa Danny

Platinian
Jul 19, 2018
Malaysia
so it seems, it's not easy thing know how and when they check the accounts, so you may fall in a "trap" in any moment, then there are the events and that is the most dangerous thing because if someone there use cheats and get reported the support can ban all the group so like i said it's not easy, like someone here already said it's about luck it is not a great consolation though
That's why I didn't turn on my games when the events like Full Marks and House Pride was still going.

Reactions: icecream52

ryu993

Platinian
Aug 29, 2018
bologna
That's why I didn't turn on my games when the events like Full Marks and House Pride was still going.
that is a smart move i personally play even with the event but unlike the past accounts i just ignore them all the time. if i do some point during playtime i will take it in the end then if i win some prize good if not amen, for now all good and i hope all remain so but like G-bo and other said the security of all games are more stronger nowdays so if we choose to use the mod we must consider the (horrible) idea of a ban now or later, to avoid that at some point we should use the original version but it's not so easy because many game without mods are just impossible for many reasons

Thadeu

Platinian
Jun 30, 2020
Rio de Janeiro
You can still play HP, just make sure to stop playing when you get all points and last reward until the event is up. But yeah, FM is a no no, but you can still play the game, just don't participate in the event.

Videlicious

Platinian
Feb 13, 2022
Indonesia
You can still play HP, just make sure to stop playing when you get all points and last reward until the event is up. But yeah, FM is a no no, but you can still play the game, just don't participate in the event.
One of my accounts got banned after the house pride event ended. My banned account has 230 points, I stop playing when I have enough points to claim the reward. Even I'm not number one, only at number 4-5. I'm sure someone from another house reported our house because that person suspects our house points, and JC can check all participating players even if your points are few or even no points at all.

Reactions: icecream52

Videlicious

Platinian
Feb 13, 2022
Indonesia
Another story: I read from the facebook group that someone reported another house because the points were 15000++ and JC replied saying they found 10 cheaters in that house and all of them got banned. This proves that JC will still check all the players in the reported house. This has taught me a valuable lesson that I will not be participating in full marks and house pride events again in the future.

And I am very grateful that my main account is still safe. And with brilliant bargains a few days ago that sold pages using gems, I'm even more grateful that I don't need any rewards from full marks and house pride events anymore. I've got all the pet skins and all creatures. I will buy outfits from brilliant bargains again, if they sell outfits again.

And for mod users here, use this mod VERY WISELY!!!
Because if you use it blindly, you will harm other mod users who may just playing safe. Maybe you can create a new account and use the mod again, but when you already have a lot of things in this game and have reached the last year, then suddenly your account is banned, you will find it difficult to start everything from scratch again. Even with mod.

Collagen

Rookie
Sep 21, 2022
Singapore
Another story: I read from the facebook group that someone reported another house because the points were 15000++ and JC replied saying they found 10 cheaters in that house and all of them got banned. This proves that JC will still check all the players in the reported house. This has taught me a valuable lesson that I will not be participating in full marks and house pride events again in the future.

And I am very grateful that my main account is still safe. And with brilliant bargains a few days ago that sold pages using gems, I'm even more grateful that I don't need any rewards from full marks and house pride events anymore. I've got all the pet skins and all creatures. I will buy outfits from brilliant bargains again, if they sell outfits again.

And for mod users here, use this mod VERY WISELY!!!
Because if you use it blindly, you will harm other mod users who may just playing safe. Maybe you can create a new account and use the mod again, but when you already have a lot of things in this game and have reached the last year, then suddenly your account is banned, you will find it difficult to start everything from scratch again. Even with mod.
Yes I Agree with your point.

Reactions: Videlicious
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic