PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

prince1972

Platinian
Jun 8, 2019
egypt
What if I too get stuck on it when the time comes? I've heard there is a bug in a task of three broomsticks as well. Don't know if they have solved it. But in future if I ever had to contact JC, is it safe to first transport to the original version & then contact them? Will they find out?
Don't worry so much, just enjoy your game. if you care that much about getting banned then i would advice you not to use cheats.
To answer your question, yes i did install a fresh google play version on a fresh device (blue stake emulator). I even got rid of all the books and notebooks and energy and creature food b4 contacting JC and yet i got banned.
its really not that bad, i really enjoy my new account even better ( or maybe it is just because i am used to get banned on many other games LOL )

Reactions: DisturbedDAD

Vanessa1903

Platinian
Apr 1, 2021
Europe
I'd like to add that you really shouldn't try to buy/active event boosters with the currency hack. It usually results in an error message, which might tip JC off.
Also don't try to get too high of a score in events like House Pride or Full Marks.
Also also don't active the auto-save mode of the mod. It's extra work to turn on/off the cheats manually but it's the safest way to use the mod in my opinion.

Personally I use only play the modded game only.
I only activate the energy mod after I used all of my accumulated energy.
The currency hack gets only turned on for purchasing customization and skipping wait timers and then immediately turned off until next usage.

Of all accounts I run only one got banned. And that's probably because I tried to active an event booster with the currency hack...
Thanks for your advice. I don't play the full marks or house pride events at all actually. The two times I got banned were because of this. Both times I wasn't even in the top 10 but each time the person in the first place had an enormous score (like 500 000 points or something) and I guess they banned all the people who were cheating at the same time.
I'm always worried about using the currency hack to skip timers but it's very tempting because those are so frustrating, particularly in the quidditch storyline. From what you're saying it seems that it's relatively safe to skip those. It's just that, after being banned twice, I guess I'm becoming paranoid : I just don't want to start everything again. Besides, because of my disability, it's pretty much the only adventure game that I can play without too many difficulties.

Again thanks for your input.

Vanessa

UltiRoze

Rookie
Sep 13, 2022
USA
Thanks for your advice. I don't play the full marks or house pride events at all actually. The two times I got banned were because of this. Both times I wasn't even in the top 10 but each time the person in the first place had an enormous score (like 500 000 points or something) and I guess they banned all the people who were cheating at the same time.
I'm always worried about using the currency hack to skip timers but it's very tempting because those are so frustrating, particularly in the quidditch storyline. From what you're saying it seems that it's relatively safe to skip those. It's just that, after being banned twice, I guess I'm becoming paranoid : I just don't want to start everything again. Besides, because of my disability, it's pretty much the only adventure game that I can play without too many difficulties.

Again thanks for your input.

Vanessa
When you say "don't play" do you mean you don't open the app at all for those days the event is happening? Or is it safe to play the game as long as you don't earn points for FMs and HP?

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic