PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

whitestorn

Platinian
Jul 30, 2021
Nowhere
Wait... Can i log in to the regular version of the game using my account that i use to play the apk modded? and no ban?! :face02:
Yep

Been doing that for years, still no ban.
My theory is that they only detect you when they run a background check on you while you have the cheats activated and/or while using the modded apk itself (they can probably see the custom scripts, I guess, idk)

Reactions: Ladybug92

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
Wait... Can i log in to the regular version of the game using my account that i use to play the apk modded? and no ban?! :face02:
You need to link your account to Facebook and save your progress first. Then uninstall the modded APK and proceed to install one from the playstore. When done, after you open the app and proceeded to customize your character, click the little padlock in the lower left of your screen and link your fb account. You get to use the proper app while still maintaining your progress.

Ladybug92

Platinian
Dec 5, 2021
Portugal
Yep

Been doing that for years, still no ban.
My theory is that they only detect you when they run a background check on you while you have the cheats activated and/or while using the modded apk itself (they can probably see the custom scripts, I guess, idk)
You need to link your account to Facebook and save your progress first. Then uninstall the modded APK and proceed to install one from the playstore. When done, after you open the app and proceeded to customize your character, click the little padlock in the lower left of your screen and link your fb account. You get to use the proper app while still maintaining your progress.

Oh my... Thank you so much for the information. I will log on the regular cus i have someone on my board with 26950 points or something like that.

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
Oh my... Thank you so much for the information. I will log on the regular cus i have someone on my board with 26950 points or something like that.
When you link your account to your fb (while still using the modded APK), remember to uninstall the Facebook app in your phone so you will be directed to browser to log in or you can't proceed to link your account.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic