PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Jan 12, 2021
Thailand
Thank you very much for your cheat program.

But if possible I would like you to add a mod for hacking notebook.And I want you to add more mods to unlock more classrooms, Because I have to attend classes many times to pass and also waste time playing the game.

I don't know if it's possible to add a mod that can be used to hack into the classroom immediately, as well as a mod that can be used to hack a large number of notebooks.

whitestorn

Platinian
Jul 30, 2021
Nowhere
there are idiots in my group who have over 20k points, don't know if anyone has reported them yet
now i'm scared to enter the game cause I might get banned
Pray that no one reported, or that somehow you passed their radar, and avoid log in during the next FM / HP

I think they can ban you even while your offline however

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
there are idiots in my group who have over 20k points, don't know if anyone has reported them yet
now i'm scared to enter the game cause I might get banned
Uhuh, just pray, bro. I assume your account is flagged cause of your mates obvious behavior. Flagged accounts automatically get sorted into a same group. Flagged accounts are mostly cheaters, although there's also some of fair players who are also flagged, it's them who will send you down to purgatory.

One of my account is not flagged. As a result, I always got sorted with normal witch/wizard(s). I even at some point, got into a tie group and win the 1st place with other players in FM. As long as you play smart and respect other players, hopefully nothing will happen to you.

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
I think they can ban you even while your offline however
They took screenshot or other things as an evidence. I have read somewhere (reddit maybe?) that JC only took action during FM, so, if you reported them after the event, they didn't investigate it. But, don't take my words at heart, it was some time ago. It's probably change now.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic