PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
Less than 4 hours left before FM goes live. Go to your dormitory and don't come out until Nov 13th 8pm UTC if you want to avoid Snape's watchful eyes lol

Would be nice if people were to set a massive tie group, but then again, the risk of a 'snitch' is high.

• Haha
Reactions: K4sum1

Lamoza22

Awesome Active Platinian
May 2, 2018
Bulgaria
Less than 4 hours left before FM goes live. Go to your dormitory and don't come out until Nov 13th 8pm UTC if you want to avoid Snape's watchful eyes lol

Would be nice if people were to set a massive tie group, but then again, the risk of a 'snitch' is high.
I don't have any problems with this,I play at anytime :pepe001:

NathanaelEKRH

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 16, 2022
México

i already lost an account (and it was a legit one), i dont want to lose another one (this time, using the apk jaja)

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
i already lost an account (and it was a legit one), i dont want to lose another one (this time, using the apk jaja)
Best to play it safe if you don't want it to happen again. We can play smartly, but we can't say for sure for others. Some didn't even think twice and went in full throttle, those kind of people would put you at risk even if you've already played well.

NathanaelEKRH

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 16, 2022
México
Best to play it safe if you don't want it to happen again. We can play smartly, but we can't say for sure for others. Some didn't even think twice and went in full throttle, those kind of people would put you at risk even if you've already played well.
Yep, on a latam facebook group some people say that they play with the apk, but they play for fun, no to get 1st place on all full marks lol. I will wait, until fm is over, better to be safe

whitestorn

Platinian
Jul 30, 2021
Nowhere
Is it problematic that I completed MM already? I wanted the outfit so I fast passed through it. & I got a lot of energy, around 300+, so I got worried and spend all of it. As a result I got lots of bottles & before I knew it, I completed the potions event as well. Now I am worried :(
The only event that gets you banned is Full Marks and House Pride. Every other event is safe, (minus maybe the buy page with crystall)

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic