PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
Is anyone experiencing a really bad lag?
I am in year 7, almost completed everything included all the cretures. I never had this problem before, my phone (Samsung galaxy s21 ultra) runs perfectly with other games, so it can't be a memory issue and I even cleared the cache 3 times.
The lag is extremely bad, to the point where is basically impossible to play. It takes forever to do even the minimum task. All started to happen when I collected lots of choco frogs after some study sessions with friends in the library. I asked on Reddit too but the only replies I had were related to the Facebook problem login and I am NOT logged with Facebook, plus this started to happen way before the FB issue. Anyone has any idea?
Have you tried the original apk from playstore?

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
Not since I started to use the mod almost a year ago
If it were me, I'd uninstall the mod then install the one from playstore using my progress. It may be because of server overload from the game itself, but if you're using the original apk from playstore they may have fixed the issues which our mod apk won't receive such service unless you wait until the next update.

Neroina

Platinian
Jun 24, 2022
Italy
If it were me, I'd uninstall the mod then install the one from playstore using my progress. It may be because of server overload from the game itself, but if you're using the original apk from playstore they may have fixed the issues which our mod apk won't receive such service unless you wait until the next update.
Thank you for the advice, I'll try that!

XHappyPhantom

Platinian
Jan 28, 2022
De
Hahfjnfndkwnebfj

Lamoza22

Awesome Active Platinian
May 2, 2018
Bulgaria
I'm ok
In my group the character on first place is only with 500 full marks
Only 2-3 are active,all other are 0

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic