PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Jaeheryx

Rookie
Nov 23, 2019
Philippines
Screenshot_20221204_123310_com.tinyco.potter.jpg

Is this normal? I just logged in the game and when I viewed FM there's only three of us in the group. I'm afraid I'll get banned if I try to gain points.

Mar 28, 2021
Kentucky
Anyone know how to clone it so I can have the modded version and the one from Google play. Tired of the crashing figured I could try to play the regular version and use the modded version to skip the waiting or things. I use to use app cloner but it seems that doesn't work anymore.

Reactions: Patopirata

Rizkiakai

Platinian
Sep 30, 2018
Indonesia
Hello guys I want to ask, I accidentally reported a player with an offensive name at the FM event, but I'm currently using the official apk, am I safe?

sorry for bad english

patriott

Rookie
Oct 15, 2022
Belgique
bonjour, je joue à harry potter sur mon android depuis un moment et j'aimerais jouer sur mon ordinateur avec bluestacks. Puis-je jouer sur mon ordinateur et mon Android avec la même sauvegarde de jeu ? comment faire s'il vous plaît? Merci

Ayumania

Platinian
May 12, 2019
Brasil
Hello guys I want to ask, I accidentally reported a player with an offensive name at the FM event, but I'm currently using the official apk, am I safe?

sorry for bad english
I dont think you gonna have problems. I had reported on FM using a Mod ver. and nothing happen to me. I think (not certain) that they check the account reported only.

Reactions: Rizkiakai

Ayumania

Platinian
May 12, 2019
Brasil
bonjour, je joue à harry potter sur mon android depuis un moment et j'aimerais jouer sur mon ordinateur avec bluestacks. Puis-je jouer sur mon ordinateur et mon Android avec la même sauvegarde de jeu ? comment faire s'il vous plaît? Merci
I won't translate it back to french, so you don't have any translation problems, but as long as you save your game using Facebook, you can load the same game on another device, including Bluestacks. Not sure how to play simultaneously with two devices tho.

Rizkiakai

Platinian
Sep 30, 2018
Indonesia
I dont think you gonna have problems. I had reported on FM using a Mod ver. and nothing happen to me. I think (not certain) that they check the account reported only.
ahh i see...thanks a lot for answering my question!! I will give an update later if my account gets banned or not.
Once again, thank you so much!

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic