PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
Report on last FM: I made it out safely. I want to check whether my alt account is really flagged or not so I intended to test it with the last FM by logging in at the same time as my main (it's flagged btw), by some miracle my main and alt got sorted into a same group. Hence my suspicion on using currency hack could get you flagged is proven.

Interesting story: I got sorted with mod users and real players. I don't know the exact numbers, but at least one from each of them. But, I know the 1st was a mod user and 2nd was an honest player. The mod user already had a score close to 1K and 2nd place had 500+ by the time I got sorted, at that time I thought they got sorted a little earlier than me hence the score. I don't care abt their competition, I just wanted to settle in 3rd place with my alt. Overtime, every time 2nd overtook 1st, 1st would always race back in a matter of minutes with a difference of 1K each time while 2nd moved like me, slowly but steady. I just thought, what an idiot to have exposed themselves like that. ±1day before the event ended, 1st had gone from the board. You know what happened to them. 2nd became 1st, I became 2nd alongside my alt (we had a tied score). I tried asking 1st for a tie, but no respond. So I gave up and just settle for 2nd. A period of chill ensued in my group, but then the 3rd place was looming behind my back so I had to raise my score a bit, that prompted 1st to raise their score too. But, a few hours before the event ended, a server lag hit us. My score didn't display properly so as with 1st and 3rd (I know because I keep track scores from my main and alt). I took advantage of the server lag, with the last bit of our resources, I overtook 1st and set a tied score with my alt. The server lag didn't get resolved until the end of FM. Result: my main and alt got the grand prize. Although I overtook 1st, but I was positive 1st also got the grand prize because their board didn't update (once again, I know through my main and lag). So, thanks server lag!

Ashekeroth

Rookie
Nov 1, 2020
Asylum
Report on last FM: I made it out safely. I want to check whether my alt account is really flagged or not so I intended to test it with the last FM by logging in at the same time as my main (it's flagged btw), by some miracle my main and alt got sorted into a same group. Hence my suspicion on using currency hack could get you flagged is proven.

Interesting story: I got sorted with mod users and real players. I don't know the exact numbers, but at least one from each of them. But, I know the 1st was a mod user and 2nd was an honest player. The mod user already had a score close to 1K and 2nd place had 500+ by the time I got sorted, at that time I thought they got sorted a little earlier than me hence the score. I don't care abt their competition, I just wanted to settle in 3rd place with my alt. Overtime, every time 2nd overtook 1st, 1st would always race back in a matter of minutes with a difference of 1K each time while 2nd moved like me, slowly but steady. I just thought, what an idiot to have exposed themselves like that. ±1day before the event ended, 1st had gone from the board. You know what happened to them. 2nd became 1st, I became 2nd alongside my alt (we had a tied score). I tried asking 1st for a tie, but no respond. So I gave up and just settle for 2nd. A period of chill ensued in my group, but then the 3rd place was looming behind my back so I had to raise my score a bit, that prompted 1st to raise their score too. But, a few hours before the event ended, a server lag hit us. My score didn't display properly so as with 1st and 3rd (I know because I keep track scores from my main and alt). I took advantage of the server lag, with the last bit of our resources, I overtook 1st and set a tied score with my alt. The server lag didn't get resolved until the end of FM. Result: my main and alt got the grand prize. Although I overtook 1st, but I was positive 1st also got the grand prize because their board didn't update (once again, I know through my main and lag). So, thanks server lag!

Me, who just waited until I saw nobody's score moving (Around 4am in my timezone), then pretended to be a whale and did 2x the score of the 1st place
Needless to say, the original 1st place gave up on chasing my tail. Yes, my acc still exists lmaoo

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
Me, who just waited until I saw nobody's score moving (Around 4am in my timezone), then pretended to be a whale and did 2x the score of the 1st place
Needless to say, the original 1st place gave up on chasing my tail. Yes, my acc still exists lmaoo
Such luck. I won't risk myself like that. It's also possible they are just don't care. But, if you encountered a competitive player, just pray. Whales got reported all the time too, but they were "protected" for an obvious reason. Well, still up to you how you play your game.

Rizkiakai

Platinian
Sep 30, 2018
Indonesia
update from my last post.
looks like my account is still safe...maybe you're right, they might check the account reported only or they don't check it at all (?) and ughh another FM =⁠_⁠= are you guys going to hibernate?

yanyaan20

Platinian
Oct 11, 2022
Hogwarts
looks like my account is still safe...maybe you're right, they might check the account reported only or they don't check it at all (?) and ughh another FM =⁠_⁠= are you guys going to hibernate?
and they put the FM with BB at almost the same time :pepe021:

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
Nobody likes FM, even mod users though for different reasons. After my risky move on my last FM, I'm going to hibernate, I think.

Ash@2021

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
United States
The brilliant bargain event is out but there's no outfit. Is it because I have them? Or this time there isn't any outfit at all. Cuz FM's coming and I gotta stay away from the game. But don't want to miss the free outfits :v

Reactions: SerizawaTamao
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic