PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
Hello, I wanted to ask you about something about the parallel space application. When I downloaded the application and then put a game in, then when I started playing a game, suddenly it takes me out and the application puts an advertisement, and when I enter the game again, there are black things and it takes me out again from the game, in reality I thought this was because Application ads, so I paid money for a month so that no advertisement would appear to me, but when I entered the game, nothing changed, the comment did not go away, or things suddenly became black.

Please, anyone who knows how to solve this problem, tell me, I want to play like before, I was able to enter year 4 quickly, and I want to reach the last chapter that was released before year 7 ends.
So, your Parallel Space kept crashing? What type of Parallel Spaces have you installed? The lite one? Or the 64bit? Try clearing your cache for the app (Parallel Space) and re-install it. I see you've already made an in-app purchase, if the trouble persists, contact the developer. This is the problem with Parallel Space tbh. It may work well on some, but not others. But, the problem seems getting worse nowadays. I take it you've linked your HPHM account to fb now? If nothing's change, I can just suggest trying a different space cloner.

Ruri yeager

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 19, 2021
Harry potter Hogwarts mystery
So, your Parallel Space kept crashing? What type of Parallel Spaces have you installed? The lite one? Or the 64bit? Try clearing your cache for the app (Parallel Space) and re-install it. I see you've already made an in-app purchase, if the trouble persists, contact the developer. This is the problem with Parallel Space tbh. It may work well on some, but not others. But, the problem seems getting worse nowadays. I take it you've linked your HPHM account to fb now? If nothing's change, I can just suggest trying a different space cloner.
The lite one

Ruri yeager

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 19, 2021
Screenshot_٢٠٢٢١٢٠٩_٢٢١٥٢٧_Google Play Store.jpg

This is what I downloaded

Attachments

Ruri yeager

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 19, 2021
Don't say this is the app I'm supposed to download?
Screenshot_٢٠٢٢١٢٠٩_٢٢٢٠٢٦_Google Play Store.jpg

Ruri yeager

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 19, 2021
When I downloaded the app again and played the game again, it took me back to the beginning. Why?

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
When I downloaded the app again and played the game again, it took me back to the beginning. Why?
Figures. If you download the app again, it'll be a new space. Of course the game would restart from the beginning. You've made an in-app purchase means you have an account for it to apply to, all you gotta do after installing the app is to log in by your account that had already made a purchase. That's why I asked you if you have linked your game account to FB so wherever device (and virtual space or emulators) you play the game, you can always reload your save from FB.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic