PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
I had an old account get banned that was linked to facebook on my old phone. I've just made a new facebook account on my pc to link to my current account on this phone using the modded apk, but I keep getting the error "Login Error: There is an error in logging you into this application. Please try again later." after every attempt. I've also tried deleting all Facebook related apps and removing the saved Facebook accounts off of the device as well going into the Facebook settings > websites and apps and removing the game attachment (expired) from my old account and checking to see if it's even been attached to the new one. I'm out of ideas. Anyone know what I'm doing wrong exactly?
As someone who's always interchangeably use mod APK and original apk, problem resolved just by simply restarting my game.

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
I want to ask you if I change my device's email to another email and download the game, will I be able to play again?
No, it doesn't work like that. I have told you in my previous comment, if you haven't linked your account to a FB acc, then the game will ban your device. You can only start over by playing in your phone's second space, virtual spaces or by using emulators in a computer. But, it's a different story if you've linked your account to a FB acc. That's why I asked you in our previous discussion, have you linked your account to a FB acc? The one you started new in Parallel Space? If Parallel Spaces doesn't work, try 2Accounts I've said.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic