PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Reddog2038

Rookie
Oct 20, 2022
Florida
Quick Question from a Noob that started not that long ago i safely was able too buy some pages during a previous Brilliant Bargains , But I'm unsure of how many I can turn in too Books Safely I remember a Post a while back just saying don't go crazy, So could i get a rough estimate of what's safe Please and Thank you

Enchanted Mist

Platinian
Apr 15, 2022
España
Quick Question from a Noob that started not that long ago i safely was able too buy some pages during a previous Brilliant Bargains , But I'm unsure of how many I can turn in too Books Safely I remember a Post a while back just saying don't go crazy, So could i get a rough estimate of what's safe Please and Thank you
I don't have such information, sorry

Ash@2021

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
United States
I don't go over more than 90 red or more than 60-70 of blue and golden before buying a creature. Seems kind of sus to me. Besides, we can store unlimited pages. So better convert them when you are buying any creature. & Don't buy too many at once. Try to stay as low as possible.

This isn't any way accurate but it's better to be safe than sorry.

Reactions: Enchanted Mist

Ash@2021

Awesome Active Platinian
Dec 6, 2021
United States
Also since I have only 9-10 creatures left to adopt, I use up books in the creature activity session. If you want to convert books, you can also try brown ones. There are tons of things to buy from it in the store.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic