PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.5 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Aldo29

Platinian
Jul 15, 2023
México
I'm assuming that you are searching for the 86200~86400 values? If so, they only work immediately after finishing a TLSQ.

The "86400" refers to the number of seconds in 24 hours, and it counts down every second until the next TLSQ is available. You could try and guess how many seconds you actually have left based on when you last finished a TLSQ, but it would be far easier to just wait until your next TLSQ becomes available in a day and you can try the 86200~86400 search immediately after.

Also, I think you mentioned that you are in year 2 earlier? There aren't as many TLSQs available in that year, and most start to open up in year 3+. The post by waffleman333333 contains a link to a spreadsheet where you can click the "TLSQ Triggers (separate spreadsheet)" link and see the chapters where TLSQs trigger.
Okay, I'll try it, thank you, and for example I finish a special mission and activate the mod so that another one appears quickly, when I finish that other special mission I have to do the same thing again so that another one appears or immediately get will appear.

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Okay, I'll try it, thank you, and for example I finish a special mission and activate the mod so that another one appears quickly, when I finish that other special mission I have to do the same thing again so that another one appears or immediately get will appear.
Yes, you have to repeat the process for each TLSQ as the timer gets reset after you finish one.

The exception is for TLSQs currently retriggered monthly. New TLSQs will always trigger instantly, and there are also a few TLSQs retriggered each month which will also start as soon as you reach the right chapter.

Aldo29

Platinian
Jul 15, 2023
México
I'm assuming that you are searching for the 86200~86400 values? If so, they only work immediately after finishing a TLSQ.

The "86400" refers to the number of seconds in 24 hours, and it counts down every second until the next TLSQ is available. You could try and guess how many seconds you actually have left based on when you last finished a TLSQ, but it would be far easier to just wait until your next TLSQ becomes available in a day and you can try the 86200~86400 search immediately after.

Also, I think you mentioned that you are in year 2 earlier? There aren't as many TLSQs available in that year, and most start to open up in year 3+. The post by waffleman333333 contains a link to a spreadsheet where you can click the "TLSQ Triggers (separate spreadsheet)" link and see the chapters where TLSQs trigger.
Thanks, and if i use platinmods to play hogwarts mystery, can i use the gameguardian too?

Ygre77

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 20, 2017
A reminder: House Pride is starting in 2.5 hours. Avoid gaining any house points or logging in at all if you can. That one lasts for a week till June 16th 9pm UTC.

icecubic75

Platinian
Mar 17, 2024
I have attempted to follow this thrice now. I've uninstalled facebook, ive gone back and changed clothes in the vanilla app too - but nothing works. It just doesn't give me the option to update later, therefore i don't even get to log into facebook.

I've done this step by step. I've tried it again and again, with and without restarting my phone, but it never worked. I'm positive something I'm doing is wrong or it just doesn't work anymore, but even following this guide to a T didn't help.

Might go back to vanilla for a bit, I don't really want to start over yet again, but i seems I may have to. Before anyone else loses hours over this - I'm not sure this works. It might for others, but it hasn't worked for me so far.
Unfortunately the same thing happens to me.
I also think I'm doing something wrong, but I followed the steps exactly as they say and I don't get the "later" option, I hope there is some method to fix it, but apparently I don't think so :/

Demontera33

Platinian
Nov 13, 2021
Germany
Unfortunately the same thing happens to me.
I also think I'm doing something wrong, but I followed the steps exactly as they say and I don't get the "later" option, I hope there is some method to fix it, but apparently I don't think so :/
Yeah I wish there was. I don't think we're both that incompetent that we'd do something, maybe even the exact same thing, wrong. My account is also not banned since I can use it just fine on vanilla :/

I'm glad i'm not the only one but also feel bad for us lmao.

Aldo29

Platinian
Jul 15, 2023
México
Does anyone know how to save my account other than linking it to Facebook? I know that the game gives you the option to save the game, but if for some reason I have to log in again, does anyone know?

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Does anyone know how to save my account other than linking it to Facebook? I know that the game gives you the option to save the game, but if for some reason I have to log in again, does anyone know?
It's the only option for Android players. iOS players at least get the option to use their Apple ID. The only other method is to write down your player ID that appears in the corner of the loading screen and contacting Jam City support with that player ID in order to log in.

And since contacting Jam City with a modded account/game will get you banned, that's a non-option.

If the Facebook login guide really is at the point where it's no longer functioning, it may be time for G-Bo to find a new way to hack the client to allow players to sign into Facebook without triggering any sort of anticheat. And I don't know if that's possible.

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Yep but in two day we have new content so i Wish we can have the update for the day After tomorrow 🤞
Stop begging for updates the second they get announced. None of us can play until Sunday evening because of the multiplayer event anyway. Go do something else for a week and be patient.

I know this site has a "Like" button for posts, but I sure wish we could have a "Dislike" button too...

Reactions: Ygre77 and Lilia84

Ygre77

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 20, 2017
Stop begging for updates the second they get announced. None of us can play until Sunday evening because of the multiplayer event anyway. Go do something else for a week and be patient.

I know this site has a "Like" button for posts, but I sure wish we could have a "Dislike" button too...
That's long overdue indeed.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic