PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.5 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

icecubic75

Platinian
Mar 17, 2024
I recently reinstalled the game and didn't log in to Facebook because I can't log in that way either, and my saved progress on the device is still intact, I didn't know that was possible.

I'm not sure if this happens to everyone, because as I emphasize, I didn't know it was possible, I thought that if you deleted the app, your unsaved progress on Facebook (i.e. saved on the device) would disappear and I would have had to start again, but apparently it didn't happen, but as I said before also, I'm not sure if it can happen to everyone because I wasn't even aware of it jsjs.

sorry for the long text XD

deethecat05

Rookie
Apr 18, 2024
Umm I have a problem, I've played the mod normally but today it started asking me for an update, I was wondering when the next version of the mod will be released?

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Umm I have a problem, I've played the mod normally but today it started asking me for an update, I was wondering when the next version of the mod will be released?
It'll be ready when it's ready. There's an ongoing multiplayer event right now, so you can't play without an increased risk of getting banned until Sunday evening anyway. Check back here on that day.

Braider2019

Solid & Active Platinian
Nov 5, 2019
portugal
How do you know that they release this mod update on Sunday?
I've notice HM releases first occur in Apple Store, and only after a few days it is released in android

5.9.4 was officially released since 11 Jun, in Apple store.
In android, public release of the new version will be done in a few days.

don't know why they do it this way, but last update took about a week between releases of Apple and Android

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic