PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.5 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Hello, I'm new to this and have a question, its it safe to play if its not logged to Facebook or I still wait? Thanks in avance :)
There's a multiplayer event going on until the 16th, and allegedly, another one starts on the 17th. Once you start cheating or hacking in any capacity, you shouldn't play during multiplayer events because there's an increased risk of getting reported and banned.

We recommend backing up your save on Facebook using the vanilla game before you start modding. Once you do, follow the guide below to load your save on the mod. If you don't follow these steps (and you must follow them exactly!), you'll have to start a new game on the modded client, because there's no other way to retrieve or transfer a save for Android players.

Braider2019

Solid & Active Platinian
Nov 5, 2019
portugal
Hello, I'm new to this and have a question, its it safe to play if its not logged to Facebook or I still wait? Thanks in avance :)
you can play it without login into facebook on the modded version, but the setback is, your modded game progress can't be transferred between devices (not even to a vanilla installation).

login in facebook, saves your progress and like that you can use it on any device, so pay attention to what @waffleman333333 says here, don't miss the important notes too.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic