PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.5 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
I am on the latest version and I don't wanna lose my progress but I might replace my phone in 2 months so do I use the old method to login or what?
If you've already backed up your save via Facebook before you started modding, you can use the guides we keep posting in order to retrieve your save on your new device. If you've never done it before, it might be too late. The player ID login method requires you to contact Jam City support, which will result in you getting banned because they have to analyze your account for evidence of hacking before they help you log in. You can try to back it up with Facebook now if you've never done it before, but if it doesn't work, you're gonna be stuck playing the modded game on that phone forever. Or start from the very beginning on your new one.

TheRealEzio

Rookie
Sep 16, 2022
USA
If you've already backed up your save via Facebook before you started modding, you can use the guides we keep posting in order to retrieve your save on your new device. If you've never done it before, it might be too late. The player ID login method requires you to contact Jam City support, which will result in you getting banned because they have to analyze your account for evidence of hacking before they help you log in. You can try to back it up with Facebook now if you've never done it before, but if it doesn't work, you're gonna be stuck playing the modded game on that phone forever. Or start from the very beginning on your new one.
Yeah I started a new game but atleast it's backed up

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Yeah I started a new game but atleast it's backed up
As long as it's connected to a Facebook account, you're good to go. You'll just have to connect using v5.2.2 the first time on your new phone (it's on page 1 underneath the latest version of the mod). Then, once you're all logged in and everything is working, you can overwrite 5.2.2 with the latest version.

Don't forget to unequip all of your cosmetics before you start the process. You should be wearing the default Hogwarts robes and one of the default hairstyles. Any cosmetics added after 5.2.2 will cause the game to crash if you try to load your Facebook save with them equipped, so we tell people to remove all of them as a general precaution.

Erza Uzumaki

Rookie
Jun 23, 2024
Thank you for the mod, but for some reason I can't install it on my phone? The download thing says "the package is invalid". Is there a problem? It comes from me or the mod itself? It's the unsigned version and I tried all 3 mirrors.
I also attached a screenshot with what it said, it's in Romanian because that's my native language

Attachments

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic