PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.5 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Asone1234

Platinian
Jun 24, 2024
Yes, we've been using this for years. Just make sure you don't play the game during multiplayer events (one of which starts in a few hours and lasts until the 30th).

Make sure you're using the signed version of the .apk unless you've rooted your Android device. If you're using a rooted device, you need to use the unsigned version instead.
dont work i cant log in by facebook

GamberroPro

Platinian
May 26, 2024
In about 20 minutes it will no longer be safe to play the game
Its almost 99% guaranteed you get banned with a Full Marks event if you log in to the game.

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
My game has been stuck for months in chapter 15 of year 8 in the Orion mission, does anyone know how to solve it?
If I remember right, that's one of the side tasks needed to complete the chapter? If so, you've unluckily ran into a long standing bug with the game.

Most of the people who have posted about it are in year 7 and have got stuck trying to complete one of the assignments, but can't turn it in as the exclamation mark doesn't show up. It happens if your game crashed/disconnected during the end conversation to complete the task, and you reload the autosave made during the conversation.

As far as I know, there is no "fix" for the problem, other than contacting support. However, being in year 8 you are near 100% likely to get banned if support looks at your account. The only other thing that I can recommend is waiting a few patches, as I've seen someone post that the bug fixed itself after they didn't log on for a few months.

Reactions: Zilwa

Zilwa

Platinian
Jul 10, 2021
jaca
I imagined that if I contacted support I would get banned, I removed the mod version and I've been playing the original version for some time until they resolve it, it's a pain having to wait for the energy to charge, I almost started the game over just to get rid of it. of the bug, but I'm not going to lose the entire period I played just because of it

Zilwa

Platinian
Jul 10, 2021
jaca
If I remember right, that's one of the side tasks needed to complete the chapter? If so, you've unluckily ran into a long standing bug with the game.

Most of the people who have posted about it are in year 7 and have got stuck trying to complete one of the assignments, but can't turn it in as the exclamation mark doesn't show up. It happens if your game crashed/disconnected during the end conversation to complete the task, and you reload the autosave made during the conversation.

As far as I know, there is no "fix" for the problem, other than contacting support. However, being in year 8 you are near 100% likely to get banned if support looks at your account. The only other thing that I can recommend is waiting a few patches, as I've seen someone post that the bug fixed itself after they didn't log on for a few months.
I imagined that if I contacted support I would get banned, I removed the mod version and I've been playing the original version for some time until they resolve it, it's a pain having to wait for the energy to charge, I almost started the game over just to get rid of it. of the bug, but I'm not going to lose the entire period I played just because of it

Reactions: uttnvn

Braider2019

Solid & Active Platinian
Nov 5, 2019
portugal
I geuss i'm done, because the first people on my group got 165 point when the full mark just started
not necessarily lol

that's only if someone in your group reports players for cheating.

And I know that if you get several batch of 1600 points to fast into the event then they most certainly are cheating. Normally its not impossible to get 2000 points until the end of the event, and with a bit of luck even a bit more.

If you are really passionate to use your full time to get event points (and use/buy some good amount of gems), you might get 3000+ easily without cheating but that's not the norm.

I luckily survived several times where top places (not me included) got like between 2500 to 4000 points in the end lol

so if you cheat stay quiet and be below 2000 points at the end of the event (when they automatically calculate the points). you can still be banned anyway (even if you get zero points) if a cheating report comes, but the blame will go to the top places being reckless and don't know how to stop showing off when or if they cheat....

Braider2019

Solid & Active Platinian
Nov 5, 2019
portugal
correction: add 200-1000 points on my calculations in previous post lol

Note: don't bother getting points manually, you will get them automatically in the end of the event (max points around 1800 since you would only complete one batch with max boost)

Braider2019

Solid & Active Platinian
Nov 5, 2019
portugal
I remember once I got first place with 1600 points with second place close by in points lol not caring much with the batch I got lol

I just completed it and wait for the end of the event lol

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
I geuss i'm done, because the first people on my group got 165 point when the full mark just started
Hopefully you are safe. 165 is fine for at the start (I'd be concerned if they were in the thousands at that point), but the real danger is the length of the full marks as it will last for 6 days which is a lot of time for something to go wrong.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic