PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.5 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Thank you for the mod, but for some reason I can't install it on my phone? The download thing says "the package is invalid". Is there a problem? It comes from me or the mod itself? It's the unsigned version and I tried all 3 mirrors.
I also attached a screenshot with what it said, it's in Romanian because that's my native language
The unsigned version only works on a rooted device. If your device is not rooted you need to use the signed apk instead.

blahsheep

Rookie
Jun 5, 2024
Nobody else here has posted about it yet. You get to be our guinea pig! :D
I'll let you know, lol!

It shouldn't do.

It's just part of a TLSQ that you can get in volume 1 (year 8) that they are letting earlier years preview, so it should be no different than a regular TLSQ in that regard.
Awesome, thanks. If by chance it does, I will make sure to report back.

Ygre77

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 20, 2017
House Pride is over as of the time of this post going up! Another round of Full Marks begins in exactly 24 hours. You guys know the drill. 24 hours to play the game risk-free.

Really hope this is the last multiplayer event this month...
Well, since the next Monday is July 1st and FM ends about 3 hours UTC before that, they won't have any options.

Erza Uzumaki

Rookie
Jun 23, 2024
The unsigned version only works on a rooted device. If your device is not rooted you need to use the signed apk instead.
I managed to download the game and its working, kinda? it takes ages to load and it works hard, its not the internet or the memory tho? any ideas why? it says "hogwarts mystery do not answer"

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
is this really safe ? my got warning that my android blocked dangerous app
Yes, we've been using this for years. Just make sure you don't play the game during multiplayer events (one of which starts in a few hours and lasts until the 30th).

Make sure you're using the signed version of the .apk unless you've rooted your Android device. If you're using a rooted device, you need to use the unsigned version instead.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic