PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.6 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
A question please: on the mod description it says:
"6) No Cheat Detection
Does not means you cannot get banned for using mods. It means the mod is undetected, you won't get auto-banned only for signing in with the mod. Bans for the energy, gem or any other hacks are of course still possible. Every mod contains the risk of being banned."
So, obviously there's risk, but if the cheat should be hard to detect (at least It's what this phase suggests), why player can't play the game on World event's, also, can anyone explain better these events please. And there's anything else we should be careful about? I have no experience with mods, App games and this site, so forgive my ignorance.
To expand on what the "no cheat detection" means and why you can still get banned in group events:

The mod itself is not detectable, meaning that if you installed the mod on its own but never use any of the features, then you could not be banned. JC currently do not have a method of automatically detecting if you are using this mod (as far as I know, otherwise we would all be banned already!).

The problem with group events (full marks and house pride) is that if anyone is reported, all people in the group are checked. JC will check the historical actions of the account and in most cases will see a discrepancy caused by using the mod (numbers not adding up, progress further than it should be for how long you have been playing, abnormally high resources/energy etc...). This means that even if you use a legit client after previously using a modded apk, they can still see the history of the account and will ban you regardless.

Reactions: Silver_777

Silver_777

Platinian
Jun 23, 2024
To expand on what the "no cheat detection" means and why you can still get banned in group events:

The mod itself is not detectable, meaning that if you installed the mod on its own but never use any of the features, then you could not be banned. JC currently do not have a method of automatically detecting if you are using this mod (as far as I know, otherwise we would all be banned already!).

The problem with group events (full marks and house pride) is that if anyone is reported, all people in the group are checked. JC will check the historical actions of the account and in most cases will see a discrepancy caused by using the mod (numbers not adding up, progress further than it should be for how long you have been playing, abnormally high resources/energy etc...). This means that even if you use a legit client after previously using a modded apk, they can still see the history of the account and will ban you regardless.
Thank you for your answer, you did clarify a lot. Can i at least log in to do the daily objectives, or there's risk in that during world events as well? Also, events like "creating potions" or "hogsmead fair" or other stuff where you don't compete with other players, it's fine to play?

Reactions: BrianPo

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Thank you for your answer, you did clarify a lot. Can i at least log in to do the daily objectives, or there's risk in that during world events as well? Also, events like "creating potions" or "hogsmead fair" or other stuff where you don't compete with other players, it's fine to play?
Every other event (puzzling potions, carnival, club constellation etc...) is safe to do, as well as the daily objectives, so long as there is not a group event on.

You should not log in during a full mark at all, as you are automatically placed into a group as soon as you log in.

For house pride you can log in, however you should avoid getting any house points as getting 2 points will place you into a group. You can still do daily tasks and other events during house pride but you should avoid doing lessons, gathering creature food, and quidditch as those will grant house points. Certain dialogue choices in TLSQs and side quests can grant house points as well, so you should be careful doing those during a house pride event.

Reactions: Silver_777

DaytonG

Platinian
Jul 2, 2022
Inhell
How do I not get the black screen logging into my fb to have it connect my games together I don't have the fb app downloaded get to the point after clicking my fb account and just black screen

icecubic75

Platinian
Mar 17, 2024
How do I not get the black screen logging into my fb to have it connect my games together I don't have the fb app downloaded get to the point after clicking my fb account and just black screen
Hello, you have to follow the steps exactly as they are in the guide on the main page, where you download version 5.2.2 of the mod to be able to connect to Facebook, in the description it shows you a guide that must be done strictly step by step

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic