PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.5 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

yanyaan20

Platinian
Oct 11, 2022
Hogwarts
Follow the guide below and do not skip any steps. It's highly detailed for a reason. If it doesn't work, you either missed something or you might be one of the rare few who simply can't use their Facebook account anymore. A few other people have said it doesn't work, but they haven't provided us with any proof that they followed the guide properly or not. Click the "SEE ORIGINAL" button if you can't scroll up and down in the box.

its not work :((
Screenshot_2024-06-19-23-03-23-638_com.tinyco.potter.jpg

icecubic75

Platinian
Mar 17, 2024
The same thing happened to me too and in fact I have been commenting on it these days, that the guides they showed did not work.

It turns out that you have to follow the steps indicated by G-bo on the main page, where you download the latest version of the mod and version 5.2.2.
In these steps it is indicated that you have to install the latest version of the mod, if you have progress without logging into Facebook (that is, saved on the device) you will have to go to the settings where you always save manually, and click on new game.
Once you confirm restarting the game, exit immediately and delete the latest version mod, and install version 5.2.2

It's complicated to explain but, it turns out that when you do that, when you enter version 5.2.2, the mod this time will give you the option "later" since you don't have progress on the device and thanks to that you don't The message about just updating will appear, as has happened to many of us, since you have restarted your progress on the device and you have to create your avatar again.

It is now when you have to connect your account to Facebook with version 5.2.2 of the mod and you can log in easily.
After that you have to simply update the mod to the latest version again, without deleting version 5.2.2 of course.

2 IMPORTANT THINGS

1. You have to have an account already connected to Facebook in the official play store game previously to be able to log in to the mod (I assume you know this but just in case I'll warn you).
2. I recommend that you change the clothing and hairstyle of your avatar in the Facebook account already created, before doing this entire procedure.
Since it may cause an error when connecting to Facebook in version 5.2.2, put him in the simple tunic from your Hogwarts house, remove all his accessories and give him an old hairstyle.
Here I leave a more detailed explanation from me in case you need it.

GamberroPro

Platinian
May 26, 2024
Hey guys, here I come with some news.
There is going to be a Full Marks event from June 24 to June 30, 9 pm UTC. We have only 1 day gap between June 23-24 to play safe! Cheers!

Reactions: waffleman333333

Lilia84

Solid & Active Platinian
Feb 11, 2024
It seems it will begin on the 25:/06/2024 at night 11h pm in France. I don't have the same message.

waffleman333333

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 19, 2022
USA
Hey guys, here I come with some news.
There is going to be a Full Marks event from June 24 to June 30, 9 pm UTC. We have only 1 day gap between June 23-24 to play safe! Cheers!
I think they're doing it on purpose now. We can only hope it doesn't carry over into next month.

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Have they ever had this many fullmarks and house prides in a row before?
If I was being optimistic, I would say that they are cramming as many house prides and full marks as they can before volume 2 (beyond hogwarts) starts.

When volume 1 released last year there were problems with house pride for players who had graduated, so there was a longer than usual period without those events. JC might be anticipating problems with volume 2 and are trying to do as many events as they can before it starts in a few weeks, and then hopefully there will be a few weeks without any of those events.

Reactions: Annikuss
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic