PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

mishadicaprio

Platinian
Jan 16, 2022
usa
a tip: watch HPHM community on reddit, they data mine and announce future events. I just entered year 7 after 2 years with this mod with no ban with precautions. Full Marks is 50/50 depending on who you get sorted with. It's not worth it! One cheater can ruin it for all of us lol. Charisma boost going down is the only downfall

edit: just don't play at all if you're far in the game and full marks happens

c7428

Rookie
Dec 19, 2021
America
The game has banned me in Bluestacks 5, I have not participated in any event or anything like that. I hadn't played the game for two weeks, I just installed the update and I got the ban message.
I've played it for a year on Bluestacks and I'm not going to start all over again, I also tried it on mobile but I got the same message.
My theory: log in with Facebook.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic