PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Rizkiakai

Platinian
Sep 30, 2018
Indonesia
The game has banned me in Bluestacks 5, I have not participated in any event or anything like that. I hadn't played the game for two weeks, I just installed the update and I got the ban message.
I've played it for a year on Bluestacks and I'm not going to start all over again, I also tried it on mobile but I got the same message.
My theory: log in with Facebook.
I've logged in and out of Facebook many times to change the mod/official version on the same device and it's still fine...
maybe because of an update?

Reactions: Cfinch1

NathanaelEKRH

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 16, 2022
México
I read it in this topic i think, but if i NOT update to 4.7.5 i don't get the full marks event right? Or it doesn't matter, if i use 4.7.4 i'll get fm ?

Pretender Saint

Awesome Active Platinian
Oct 26, 2022
Bruh Land
The game has banned me in Bluestacks 5, I have not participated in any event or anything like that. I hadn't played the game for two weeks, I just installed the update and I got the ban message.
I've played it for a year on Bluestacks and I'm not going to start all over again, I also tried it on mobile but I got the same message.
My theory: log in with Facebook.
Do you mean installed the 4.7.4 version? Sometimes, people got occasionally banned after updating with no apparent reason. My theory is you have to update your game within one week after the new update has been released. Otherwise, their code would probably deemed such behavior suspicious if an out-of-date game suddenly got updated after 2 weeks of inactivity. Well, it's just a wild theory, take it with a grain of salt.

Reactions: Blacktuna
Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic