PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.1 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Darkaddict25

Platinian
Oct 2, 2018
Mars
Hey guys, I want to ask you about something. I just finished the event (become an animagus) and I'm now in year 3 in chapter 9 and the event (flying alone) hasn't come out yet, can any of you know why this is a problem? There is also a picture that I can't understand what it means (the picture is related to Event (flying alone)) View attachment 483466
Flying Solo
Hey guys, I want to ask you about something. I just finished the event (become an animagus) and I'm now in year 3 in chapter 9 and the event (flying alone) hasn't come out yet, can any of you know why this is a problem? There is also a picture that I can't understand what it means (the picture is related to Event (flying alone)) View attachment 483466
I Finished Flying Solo recently about two weeks ago. I am in year 5. I just got the search for the mirror of Erised. I see it says it year 4. But I am on 5. So take this spreadsheet with a grain of salt. It doesn't seem to be accurate. Just be patient it will trigger when you complete more TLSQ.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic