PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Extra_Sparkles

Platinian
Feb 17, 2021
Usa
I'm assuming that the end goal of using game guardian is to skip that long wait in between activating the celestial ball TLSQ so that you can get the multiple outfits? Because I had another idea that should work without finding the timer.

Game guardian has a "speedhack" feature which lets you skip ahead in time in the game, moving all timers forwards. Admittedly, I haven't been able to use it on my bluestacks emulator, as it says it requires x64 libraries which the emulator doesn't have. You might have better luck on your nox emulator. If that doesn't work, if your account is linked to a Facebook account, you could always install the apk on a phone and use game guardian on the mobile as well.
BTW I'm not sure but I think its the same with duelling ones as well so if you have any of those maybe you can test it out there

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
BTW I'm not sure but I think its the same with duelling ones as well so if you have any of those maybe you can test it out there
I'll test that one out at some point.

I have actually searched for some of the timers before. Namely, the timers part of the "scavenger hunt / find 5 locations" activity that you can pick up from the great hall. The timers that I found for that were using an encrypted float value. Unfortunately I never found out how to edit those without making the game crash. I know it's possible, as people have posted about editing encrypted floats for other games, but I'd need to test more to see how to do it in Hogwarts Mystery.

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Are there any tlsqs tgat wint trigger when you reach a certain year etc?
Do you mean quests that you won't be able to get if you are in a higher year? For TLSQs the answer is now no: In the past, both A Special Celebration Of Hogwarts Teachers! and Hosting The Beauxbatons had problems if you were in year 7, but now that both a purchasable from the memory book, all TLSQs are available for all years.

There are some normal quests that are year restricted. Career Advice goes away if you haven't completed by year 6. Also, Scaredy Cats will go away if you haven't completed it by Year 6 chapter 18 (For obvious story spoiler reasons that I won't mention).

hanf77

Platinian
Nov 12, 2021
Indonesia
thanks for mod and also i appreciate to you guys who share how you works with the mod and how avoid the risk getting banned, not just thanks or like and then leave, lol

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
What should i do if i encounter a glitch/bug that stops me from playing?
What exactly is the glitch/bug?

Best case scenario, in some cases such as a bugged conversation or duel, it automatically ends after 24 hours as a failsafe. Anything else is a bit riskier, as you can't contact support.

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Hi, is the only way to fix this to just wait until the event ends? I cant play cause every time i load the game it's stuck on this screen lol
View attachment 534245
Do you have any of the gem and coins consume/cost 0 hacks turned on? They don't interact well with most events.

I was able to duplicate your problem by turning both the hacks on and opening the club constellation menu and fixed it by making sure they were both turned off when opening it again.

lizard2233

Rookie
Jul 24, 2023
Australia
Do you have any of the gem and coins consume/cost 0 hacks turned on? They don't interact well with most events.

I was able to duplicate your problem by turning both the hacks on and opening the club constellation menu and fixed it by making sure they were both turned off when opening it again.
This worked, thank you

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic