PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Malicious05

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 20, 2023
Southampton
Most of them don't (except for quidditch ones which always give points), but there are a few dialogue choices which can give house points.
Will it be safe if i go on the game, take it slow with one of the tlsqs and feed the creatures, and if something gives me house points could I restart the game before it saves?

kornest

Platinian
Jan 31, 2021
Portugal
I can't login to facebook in this new update, to retrieve my character, wich i could in the previous versions

I dont have the app instaled

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Will it be safe if i go on the game, take it slow with one of the tlsqs and feed the creatures, and if something gives me house points could I restart the game before it saves?
Sure, you can feed the creatures. Also, it's only a very small handful of TLSQs that actually give you house points. If you do acidentally get some, it is possible to disconnect before finishing the dialogue, but the game will sometimes save during conversations and also autosaves if you quit manually sometimes, but there is a way around that.

On my emulator I have "airplane mode" which prevents it from connecting to the internet. If I turn that on, It prevents the game from syncing to the server which prevents data from being sent. You can turn airplane mode on and quit. That'll prevent the game from saving and syncing your house points.

Again, it's only a very small amount of TLSQ which give house points, so you shouldn't really have much to worry about.

Malicious05

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 20, 2023
Southampton
Sure, you can feed the creatures. Also, it's only a very small handful of TLSQs that actually give you house points. If you do acidentally get some, it is possible to disconnect before finishing the dialogue, but the game will sometimes save during conversations and also autosaves if you quit manually sometimes, but there is a way around that.

On my emulator I have "airplane mode" which prevents it from connecting to the internet. If I turn that on, It prevents the game from syncing to the server which prevents data from being sent. You can turn airplane mode on and quit. That'll prevent the game from saving and syncing your house points.

Again, it's only a very small amount of TLSQ which give house points, so you shouldn't really have much to worry about.
Do levelling up friendships and dueling events give house points?

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
For anyone on Year 7 Chapter 60, the chapter itself is safe (no house points). However, I had to quit early as the game will also give you any prizes for scavenger hunts and spellcasting in first person that you haven't completed yet, as they aren't accessible in year 8, which includes house points. This happens after part 4/5 of the chapter.

Ygre77

Solid & Active Platinian
Oct 20, 2017
So what event will we got after Hous Pride? If it is FM then i need to be aware
Upcoming events:

* July 27 - 29: House Pride - Pages
* July 29 - 31: Crest - Vintage House 2 Variant
* Aug 1 - 3: Club Constellation - Vintage House 3 Variant

It's really frustrating they started a house pride right after releasing the new chapter.

Reactions: BrianPo

ellie_gold

Platinian
Apr 17, 2020
England
I was looking forward to starting year 8 today. It's still safe to play during House pride, so long as you can avoid getting any house points (You need 2 or more house points to get sorted into a group this time). I think chapter 60 is safe, as there are no lessons prerequisite to finishing it, but I'm still going to check a guide whenever one is up to see if there are any hidden house points that I have to avoid.
have you found out if the first chapter of year 8 gives house points? it shouldn't probably... but I'm not sure

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic