PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

ellie_gold

Platinian
Apr 17, 2020
England
guys, this is urgent, i was doing wizarding tasks in Dumbledore's office and at some point it got bugged. like nowhere to click after the task, it gets stuck. I've tried closing and opening the game again, didn't help. writing to JC is like coming to police saying "I've robbed a bank". have no idea what to do

upd: it just took too long to finish it, i was panicking for no reason

Neveronnow

Platinian
Mar 19, 2022
US
Is the only way you can get banned is by full marks, house pride and contacting JC?
And just as a reminder, if anyone gets reported in your event roster, everyone gets checked. It's really safest to not log in at all during FM, because that's really the only time anyone reports players (house pride is more cooperative so it doesnt come up as much)

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic