PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.5 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Malicious05

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 20, 2023
Southampton
Looks like there's a new glitch - there's a a new TLSQ that brings up a "ENGINE_TIMENODE_PASSTIME_ERROR".
Is it the new tlsq for beyond hogwarts? If so loads of people have it, its triggering for people but because they haven't put the codes for the quest in game, the game cant load the tlsq.

Reggiepenis

Platinian
Jul 23, 2023
Homie
Is there an easy way to skip through the classes you need to do to progress the main storyline? Even with infinite energy it's still 23 stars worth of classes and mini games for every few minutes of story. I'm on android.

BeckyNaur

Rookie
Jul 31, 2023
Brasil
Why I can't log in with Facebook?, I'm starting in the game and I cant save mi character. Does the game have online features or something or there are a way to log in diferent devises with same character?
you have to deactivate Facebook/Uninstal it so that the apk takes you to a facebook web page instead of the Facebook app! Hope this helps!

mattlelouch76

Rookie
Jan 23, 2023
United states
I keep getting a trying to deactivate a null goal for a TLSQ even after clearing cache and data and it will just keep reloading and getting the same error anybody else have this issue?

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic