PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.5 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Yukitsu

Rookie
Dec 16, 2018
France
Hey guys, I just restarted the game after years but it seems to crash a lot, any idea why ?

Also I saw some guys talking about events we shouldn't do ?

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
Hey guys, I just restarted the game after years but it seems to crash a lot, any idea why ?

Also I saw some guys talking about events we shouldn't do ?
The events to avoid are Full Marks and House Pride.

For Full Marks, it's recommended not to log in at all during it as you will get sorted into a group automatically once you log in.

For House Pride you can still log in, however you have to avoid getting house points (lessons, quidditch etc...), as once you get house point you will get sorted into a group.

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
do you still use this i cant not seem to get it to work no matter what i do
I've used it recently. I still use the same method to edit thing like friendships and magizoology levels as well.

What part isn't working for you? I'm using it on an emulator (bluestacks). Also, game guarding requires the device to be rooted as well.

dannyboii301

Platinian
Apr 26, 2021
England
I've used it recently. I still use the same method to edit thing like friendships and magizoology levels as well.

What part isn't working for you? I'm using it on an emulator (bluestacks). Also, game guarding requires the device to be rooted as well.
yeah i use bluestacks and its rooted and sometimes i get stuck on stage 4 it always keeps giving me 6 values and a few times where iv had 1-3 values and iv change it like in the guide it comes up with a memory error

BrianPo

Platinian On Fire
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
yeah i use bluestacks and its rooted and sometimes i get stuck on stage 4 it always keeps giving me 6 values and a few times where iv had 1-3 values and iv change it like in the guide it comes up with a memory error
The memory error comes up if the encrypted value doesn't match the normal value.

First thing, are you pausing the game in the top left? If not it'll likely crash once you've edited one of the values.

Secondly, make sure that you are leaving the XOR value alone (don't edit the XOR key, only copy it). You want to firstly type your new number into the value for the middle "encrypted value" and then select and enter the XOR key. Then you want to edit the top value after that. Only then can you unpause the game.

If that's not working I can make a more in depth guide for only steps 4, showing each step if you need it.

dannyboii301

Platinian
Apr 26, 2021
England
The memory error comes up if the encrypted value doesn't match the normal value.

First thing, are you pausing the game in the top left? If not it'll likely crash once you've edited one of the values.

Secondly, make sure that you are leaving the XOR value alone (don't edit the XOR key, only copy it). You want to firstly type your new number into the value for the middle "encrypted value" and then select and enter the XOR key. Then you want to edit the top value after that. Only then can you unpause the game.

If that's not working I can make a more in depth guide for only steps 4, showing each step if you need it.
that would be a big help thanks and im gonna keep trying incase i am doing it wrong

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic