PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Maggie1234

Rookie
Jul 22, 2023
Denmark
Would it somehow be possible to add a feature that multiplies stars? Study sessions is by far the worst part of the game, so if you could somehow make it possible to multiply the amount of stars or progress you get while doing tasks, it would be wonderful. I obviously don't know if it is even possible, but if it is, and you would like to add that feature, it would be splendid. Thank you very much!

Malicious05

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 20, 2023
Southampton
Would it somehow be possible to add a feature that multiplies stars? Study sessions is by far the worst part of the game, so if you could somehow make it possible to multiply the amount of stars or progress you get while doing tasks, it would be wonderful. I obviously don't know if it is even possible, but if it is, and you would like to add that feature, it would be splendid. Thank you very much!
It wont be possible, this mod is hidden so JC dont know your cheating. Adding more mods may affect that.

Reactions: BrianPo

BrianPo

Awesome Active Platinian
Feb 26, 2023
United Kingdom
To add on to what Malicious05 said, it is technically possible to find and edit the number of stars you have for a study session using game guardian. The problem with this is that it takes about 3 lessons worth of scaning to actually find the correct value, at which point it was probably quicker to just do the lessons anyway rather than cheat the values.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic