PMT FREE MOD Harry Potter Hogwarts Mystery Ver. 5.9.3 MOD Menu APK | No Energy, Gem & Coin Costs, Unlock Shop |

Night_eye

Platinian
Aug 28, 2023
France
Hi,

actually I was playing with the mod in 5.2.2, and I had to update to 5.3 when they asked me to do it.
I don't use the Facebook app to log in, but I use Facebook backup.

Since the 5.3 update, I can no longer link my Facebook save to the game... It worked on 5.2.2, even now, but they force to update before loading the save from FB.

I could start a game again, but I don't want to, because I used the mod for my game.
They have changed the security protocol on version 5.3 : they can detect "free" purchases or the use of a mod on previous version 5.2.2, they block the loading of the save game.

That's why I'm waiting for the mod menu 5.3, I think the modder will manage to fix it.

Reactions: gsolorzano1

Night_eye

Platinian
Aug 28, 2023
France
I'm also having Facebook connection issues, I'm having to reconnect from a new device and whenever I try to log in to facebook to restore my save it just leaves me on a black screen. If anyone has a work around, it'd be greatly appreciated!
Same for me, it's a black screen

Malicious05

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 20, 2023
Southampton
Hi,

actually I was playing with the mod in 5.2.2, and I had to update to 5.3 when they asked me to do it.
I don't use the Facebook app to log in, but I use Facebook backup.

Since the 5.3 update, I can no longer link my Facebook save to the game... It worked on 5.2.2, even now, but they force to update before loading the save from FB.

I could start a game again, but I don't want to, because I used the mod for my game.
They have changed the security protocol on version 5.3 : they can detect "free" purchases or the use of a mod on previous version 5.2.2, they block the loading of the save game.

That's why I'm waiting for the mod menu 5.3, I think the modder will manage to fix it.
Did you update the game on a different mod site or the app store itself. If you did that and not wait for the update on here thats a bit stupid.

Reactions: stan22337

Night_eye

Platinian
Aug 28, 2023
France
Did you update the game on a different mod site or the app store itself. If you did that and not wait for the update on here thats a bit stupid.
Hello, I updated with the original play store APK to 5.3 : it was maybe stupid :) but there is no update of the mod at this time.
I updated just to play, and I am blocked to load my save from FB. I have a black screen instead the hogwarts logo when connecting to the save.

I didn't play this game for a long time, and I didn't suspect how the app would behave if I update the mod with the original update, what I do. Now I will wait the next platinmod update to play instead updating with Play store.

Malicious05

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 20, 2023
Southampton
Hello, I updated with the original play store APK to 5.3 : it was maybe stupid :) but there is no update of the mod at this time.
I updated just to play, and I am blocked to load my save from FB. I have a black screen instead the hogwarts logo when connecting to the save.

I didn't play this game for a long time, and I didn't suspect how the app would behave if I update the mod with the original update, what I do. Now I will wait the next platinmod update to play instead updating with Play store.
Unistall Facebook and hogwarts mystery completely. Then go install the modded version which is available on here and connect to Facebook. See if that works. If it does work, In the future, be more patient as it takes time to update a modded game.

Night_eye

Platinian
Aug 28, 2023
France
Unistall Facebook and hogwarts mystery completely. Then go install the modded version which is available on here and connect to Facebook. See if that works. If it does work, In the future, be more patient as it takes time to update a modded game.
I reinstalled the platinmod in 5.2.2, I can load my FB save successfully. But the game is asking me for the update to play and continue loading the game.

So I'm logged in and the save ID matches in the start screen, I guess it just need to update with platinmod 5.3 without uninstall the previous version. I will wait the new version when released.

Malicious05

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 20, 2023
Southampton
I reinstalled the platinmod in 5.2.2, I can load my FB save successfully. But the game is asking me for the update to play and continue loading the game.

So I'm logged in and the save ID matches in the start screen, I guess it just need to update with platinmod 5.3 without uninstall the previous version. I will wait the new version when released.
I can still play the game without the update. It said once for me that theres new content in the update etc and It didnt force me to update.

Reactions: Reggiepenis

Reggiepenis

Platinian
Jul 23, 2023
Homie
Does anyone know a consistant way to use gem cheats to skip the animal missions without getting the error message and crash? I've definitely done it for free before, but sometimes it just gives me the error no matter what.

Malicious05

Solid & Active Platinian
Jul 20, 2023
Southampton
Does anyone know a consistant way to use gem cheats to skip the animal missions without getting the error message and crash? I've definitely done it for free before, but sometimes it just gives me the error no matter what.
Do you mean the ones where you have to click on the owl thing in the reserve? That doesnt work, but ehat I do is get timer toffees from brilliant bargains.

Tags
adventure harry potter hogwarts mystery harry potter hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery cheat harry potter: hogwarts mystery hack harry potter: hogwarts mystery mod single player stylized realistic